• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Adv_LvrFarmerHoggitJdawg445My DuneSimon_ASA

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Upcoming adventure games you’re REALLY excited about

Total Posts: 181

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

Karlok - 20 November 2020 10:44 AM

Games I’m really excited about:
12 Minutes - an interactive thriller about a man trapped in a time loop; the moment I watched the trailer I knew I wanted to play this game, and not just because I love time travel/loops

This one have been on my wishlist forever - sure does look interesting

Games I’m interested in:
The Murder Mystery Machine - deduction Smile

I’ve heard this one is being released on Apple Arcade episodically. If anyone had a chance to try it - I’d love to know how is the game? It looks like it could be a blast, but they are taking forever on Steam and still don’t know the date. I rhetorically wonder if games like these have solid sale numbers on Apple platform…

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-05-04

PM

Hey there! The Season of the Warlock devs here. Thanks for mentioning the game, jackal. Smile

DCast - 19 November 2020 11:50 AM

I’m not following these closely, but I had a feeling all three of those became stagnant at some point. Season of the Warlock looks especially interesting to me, but I all but wrote them off at this point. I suppose it’s not over if you still naming them as highly anticipated

Yep, it’s not over indeed! As jackal said, it’s taking a long time. We’re completely self-funding the thing and we’re a very small team, just two people. We’re currently finishing QA for one of the game paths (there’re two paths to choose from!) and polishing it up. We’ve been redoing some things too as for the game to be in the best possible shape, like some character models and animations—over the course of the development, we’ve already redone most if not all of the backgrounds to give them more detail, we’re that crazy. Wink

The main reason we’re not updating our social network accounts is that we don’t have the time to do it properly. I’m sure many small studios are able to manage, and it really blows our minds, ‘cause we just don’t know how to pay attention to so many things at once.

We want to publish our Steam page soon and we’ve been working on a little teaser video. You’ll be first to know when we get it online. Let’s hope it’s good enough for you at the Adventure Gamers forums wishlisting it!

Also, attached’s a sneak peak! If you compare it to the same green living room in the screenshot section for the game here at AG, you’ll notice some changes we hope you like. Grin

Image Attachments

screenshot.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Total Posts: 181

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

enComplot - 21 November 2020 06:00 PM

Hey there! The Season of the Warlock devs here. Thanks for mentioning the game, jackal. Smile
Yep, it’s not over indeed! As jackal said, it’s taking a long time. We’re completely self-funding the thing and we’re a very small team, just two people. We’re currently finishing QA for one of the game paths (there’re two paths to choose from!) and polishing it up. We’ve been redoing some things too as for the game to be in the best possible shape, like some character models and animations—over the course of the development, we’ve already redone most if not all of the backgrounds to give them more detail, we’re that crazy. Wink

That’s fantastic news, thanks! I initially was drawn to the visuals, so back onto the highly anticipated list (of the games that seem most likely to come out Smile ) it goes. Looking forward to the teaser and eventual game. Does 2021 sound realistic?

Now I wish that every dev of the games we wait for but haven’t heard about in a while would stop by and give a quick update.  Grin

Total Posts: 170

Joined 2014-12-25

PM

enComplot - 21 November 2020 06:00 PM

DCast - 19 November 2020 11:50 AM

I’m not following these closely, but I had a feeling all three of those became stagnant at some point. Season of the Warlock looks especially interesting to me, but I all but wrote them off at this point. I suppose it’s not over if you still naming them as highly anticipated

The main reason we’re not updating our social network accounts is that we don’t have the time to do it properly. I’m sure many small studios are able to manage, and it really blows our minds, ‘cause we just don’t know how to pay attention to so many things at once.

Don’t worry. I’m just glad that you’re still working on it.

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-05-04

PM

DCast - 21 November 2020 07:04 PM

Does 2021 sound realistic?

Sure, it does sound realistic enough! That’s in fact what we’re aiming for. Anyway, last time we printed some badges for an event (AdvX 2016), they said the game was to be ready on 2017 in shiny white letters—three years have passed, and look at us. Grin

LittleRose - 21 November 2020 08:01 PM

Don’t worry. I’m just glad that you’re still working on it.

Thank you! It’s reassuring to hear that.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!