• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoIronCretinJdawg445Lady Kestrelluckyloser

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough #62 - Lighthouse: The Dark Being

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Although we haven’t heard from Intense Degree, I’m going to unpin this thread.  Thank you all so much for participating and making this a worthwhile endeavor.  You’re the best! Thumbs Up

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

TimovieMan - 27 October 2020 08:16 PM

And thanks to RT for persisting in trying to get this nominated. Smile

Hey I’m the one who nominated it this time around. Tongue

Even if a sequel will not be made, designers often leave in a sequel hook, just in case. It could even have been asked by the management, even if no immediate sequels were planned, just in case the game sold extremely well…

At least they gave us a satisfying fully resolved ending. I really hate it when developers finish the game in a cliffhanger, especially if they never get a chance to follow it up with a sequel.

Total Posts: 1239

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

SoccerDude - 27 October 2020 09:28 PM

And thanks to RT for persisting in trying to get this nominated. :)

Hey I’m the one who nominated it this time around. :P

Even if a sequel will not be made, designers often leave in a sequel hook, just in case. It could even have been asked by the management, even if no immediate sequels were planned, just in case the game sold extremely well…

At least they gave us a satisfying fully resolved ending. I really hate it when developers finish the game in a cliffhanger, especially if they never get a chance to follow it up with a sequel.

And I am the one who made the tying vote and warned RT to make the ultimate vote :)

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Apologies.

But you can understand my mistake? Tongue Innocent

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

True. But let’s be real. There is one person that has tried to keep the playthrough dream alive for the last four years. And I admit that I stopped nominating it recently. There’s only so much disappointment you can take.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

rtrooney - 28 October 2020 11:17 PM

True. But let’s be real. There is one person that has tried to keep the playthrough dream alive for the last four years. And I admit that I stopped nominating it recently. There’s only so much disappointment you can take.

Well I’m glad you persevered and glad to have helped at least this time. It was definitely worth playing. Smile

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Lady Kestrel - 27 October 2020 08:37 PM

Although we haven’t heard from Intense Degree…

Sorry all, to be honest I’ve really struggled to get back into the game. I did make it as far as arriving at the volcano, and the workshop bit wasn’t too bad, but I just can’t quite stomach any more at the moment and have been distracted with other things.

Still hoping I will finish the game at some point.

Thanks Lady K for hosting and everyone else for the interesting thoughts and comments. I probably wouldn’t have made it as far as I did without the company on the road. Smile

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks for letting us know, Intense.  The comments in the thread may help if you ever try to finish the game.

Carpe chocolate.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top