• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
Sol705 campaign

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

The Girl of Glass: A Summer Bird’s Tale

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2020-06-14

PM

Hello everyone!

I’m the creator of an upcoming game called - The Girl of Glass: A Summer Bird’s Tale and I would really love to read your thoughts about it.

The game is a point-and-click adventure game with turn-based combat elements. The demo is available for anyone who wishes to join my newsletter. You can do it by going to https://www.thegirlofglass.com/#demo

Here’s the trailer:

Can’t wait to learn what you think about it.

Cheers,
Markus

Total Posts: 7968

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

amazing graphics!, what kind of combat elements does it hold? we are not fond of action sequences really

Total Posts: 157

Joined 2003-11-15

PM

Looks good, and I’m not against some combat if it’s done well! I’m not joining a newsletter to try the demo, though.

You can play my game Frasse and the Peas of Kejick for free! (AG review here.)

Total Posts: 295

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

She looks kinda more.. blue than glass. Her hair is kinda glassy, not so much the skin. Maybe it’s just hard to draw something that’s transparent.

Advie - 29 July 2020 01:40 PM

amazing graphics!, what kind of combat elements does it hold? we are not fond of action sequences really

Aren’t you supposed to be the big Sierra fan here? The company which slotted a ton of action sequences in just about every game they made? Grin

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Total Posts: 157

Joined 2003-11-15

PM

Coloured glass isn’t unusual.

You can play my game Frasse and the Peas of Kejick for free! (AG review here.)

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Donuts McGee - 30 July 2020 04:32 AM
Advie - 29 July 2020 01:40 PM

Aren’t you supposed to be the big Sierra fan here? The company which slotted a ton of action sequences in just about every game they made? Grin

that wasn’t at every game unless you are mixing about deaths in Sierra games with action sequences

Total Posts: 295

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

*shrugs*

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wake up, this is an RPG/Adventure-Game, what do you expect? and read my post again” that wasnt at every game”

Total Posts: 2318

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Looks like a great game, love the graphics. I’ll keep my eye on this game. I love RPG/Adventure hybrids like Persona 4 Golden.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on handheld systems- PS VITA, Nintendo DS and ipad mini.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Close