• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretinJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 26 January 2013

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Today, a pretty screenshot from Black Mirror II.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

BM 2,3 which are can not be separated as a unit, were the best Sequels i Waited for and payed me back just fine after all.

Diego , here are a (rare) great example of what Sequels should be Wink

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

^ Agreed. Although the ending of BM III leaves much to be desired, the bulk of BM II and III is great adventure gaming.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Actually, I played BM2 first, so BM was like a prequel to me. Grin (haven’t played BM3 yet). They’re different games in style - and even though I think BM2 is the best adventure of 2010. together with The Whispered World, the original still had more of that cosy castle/history atmosphere.

And that’s precisely my biggest gripe with BM2 - I’ve found first half of the game better than when you arrive at the castle. I don’t know why, but the coastal city at the beginning reminded me of some David Lynch mysteries and games like Dark Seed 2/Harvester.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

I loved BM2 and 3. Those games are among my favourite Adventure Games recently released.

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

And that’s precisely my biggest gripe with BM2 - I’ve found first half of the game better than when you arrive at the castle. I don’t know why, but the coastal city at the beginning reminded me of some David Lynch mysteries and games like Dark Seed 2/Harvester

I actually loved this setting. I’m a sucker for small town America mysteries, felt a little bit like Twin Peaks a la David Lynch.

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top