• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Boïnihi: The K’i Codex, new Black Cube sequel (ASA, Myha, Catyph)

Total Posts: 116

Joined 2013-08-10

PM

Simon_ASA - 24 June 2020 09:18 AM

SNIP

Hi, Simon! I replied to your email personally, but I saw this and thought I’d reply here, as well.

Glad you were pleased with the review! I was certainly pleased with Boinihi, as my review shows. It’s always nice to hear when developers appreciate my work, and I appreciate you reaching out to let me know.

Cheers!

K R Parkinson - Staff Writer

Total Posts: 437

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Hi Galvanic_Spiral!
Yes I was very pleased with your review, and I hope that many adventure gamers around here have taken some time to read it! I’m sure it is the case!

I can’t imagine the time and efforts it takes to both play the game and write a review that is as honest as possible.
Imo you have described very well every aspect of the game, and most of the things that I tried to do with this new episode in the Black Cube series.

I have well received your email and will reply to it asap, of course! Sorry for the delay… I am sometimes very slow after the release of a game, because I have many messages that await. I still have not sent my newsletter to my subscribers to announce the release of Boïnihi!
I’ll be very happy to talk with you of writing and programming!

-
Hey everyone,
Both the game developer and the reviewer are here on the forums! What are you waiting for to ask your questions! Wink

Good news by the way:

During Steam Summer Sale, you can get the full Black Cube scifi series bundle for only 29 euros instead of 48€!! (including ASA, Catyph, my all new game Boïnihi and the full3d game Myha).
Many, many hours of gameplay, rich story, logical puzzles!

This price includes -5€ when you pay, thanks to Steam’s special Road Trip offer!
If you already have some of these games in your Steam library, you only pay for the ones that are missing in your collection.

Learn more: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/617/The_Black_Cube_series/

Total Posts: 437

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Hi! In case you are not subscribed to my newsletter (what are you waiting for? http://eepurl.com/dM3VFg) you can find it HERE to read in your browser. Have a nice weekend!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Close