• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

A Tale of a Legacy. Available!

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2008-05-19

PM

by Akkad Estudios

Synopsis

Dery Marlon, a young vagabond who has just settled in a camp on the outskirts of the city of Zippar, receives a misterious letter in which an unknown man gives him a considerable part of his inheritance.

In order to collect the inheritance, he will have to travel far and wide across the Kingdom of Arval, traversing many villages and regions of the kingdom. This adventure will lead him to discover who the mysterious Feyer Golesh is and the motives behind leaving him the riches.

Love, betrayal, mystery, tension and entertainment blend together in this adventure that will delight the fans of classic graphic adventures.

Key features:

- Over 20 characters you can interact with during the course of the game.
- Over 30 playable settings.
- An interesting variety of entertaining puzzles.
- A story that combines many ingredients with clever twists that will keep you hooked all the time.

Trailer

DOWNLOAD THE GAME:
http://www.akkadestudios.com/ATOAL.zip

Total Posts: 7882

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Is the Akkad surname referring to the famous Abbass-Akkad or Crespo-Akkad?

Total Posts: 2223

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Looks like a great game, my fingers are crossed for an IOS release.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on handheld systems- PS VITA, Nintendo DS and ipad mini.

Total Posts: 265

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Akkad - 27 April 2020 07:30 PM

The game will be available soon in English and Spanish.

What would be interesting is if the vagabond Dery Marlon didn’t know Spanish and had to communicate and learn it during the game to get hold of his inheritance. (Dery Marlon doesn’t sound Spanish to me). That would be educational for the player and would make me want to play it a lot more, because otherwise it looks like a pretty ordinary adventure game.

Joined 2008-05-19

PM

Advie - 27 April 2020 08:56 PM

Is the Akkad surname referring to the famous Abbass-Akkad or Crespo-Akkad?

When I was studying at the University, I was pretty interested in Ancient History and one of the most important empires of the Mesopotamian history was the Akkadian Empire. So, this is the origin of the name Smile

Mikekelly - 27 April 2020 10:06 PM

Looks like a great game, my fingers are crossed for an IOS release.
Heart

This sounds very interesting for me, but I’m not sure about our posibilities to make it real as I’m using AGS engine, but I promise I’ll try to do everything than I can in order to compile the game for IOS.

Luhr28 - 27 April 2020 10:52 PM
Akkad - 27 April 2020 07:30 PM

The game will be available soon in English and Spanish.

What would be interesting is if the vagabond Dery Marlon didn’t know Spanish and had to communicate and learn it during the game to get hold of his inheritance. (Dery Marlon doesn’t sound Spanish to me). That would be educational for the player and would make me want to play it a lot more, because otherwise it looks like a pretty ordinary adventure game.

Well, that’s an interesting point but I have to admit that this isn’t my intention at all, so the game will be a pretty ordinary adventure game after all Laughing
But it made me think about how people in not English-speaking countries are used to watch movies, or series, or play videogames in which all the names are in English. I mean, we don’t have problems if a person named Peter or John speaks in Spanish. We admit that as something natural now!

Total Posts: 139

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

Looks great, like something out of late 90s early 2000s

Joined 2008-05-19

PM

Burge - 05 May 2020 07:38 AM

Looks great, like something out of late 90s early 2000s

Thanks!!! We’re working hard in order to release the game during this month Smile

Joined 2008-05-19

PM

Official trailer:

Thanks to Eric Matyas for the music.

Joined 2008-05-19

PM

The game is available for download:
http://www.akkadestudios.com/ATOAL.zip

Total Posts: 4691

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks Akkad   Thumbs Up I’ve successfully downloaded & installed it - I additionally had to go back to the files to use Win setup to set the language to English rather than the default Spanish.
I’ll get around to playing it in the not too distant future - I’m involved with a couple of other games just now.  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!