• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Summit of the Wolf launches April 21

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2004-05-10

PM

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that my solo indie adventure game, Summit of the Wolf, launches on April 21.  I’ve released a trailer, which is available on Youtube.

After falling asleep in her warm bed one night, twelve-year-old Ophelia wakes up in an ethereal garden with no memory of how she got there. After speaking with a mysterious goddess named Adena, Ophelia sets out on a personal journey to find the fabled Summit of the Wolf, whereupon she must uncover the tragic real-world events that led to her arrival in this fantasy realm. Will Ophelia complete her quest, or will she succumb to the many dangers she must face along the way?

Meanwhile, in the real world, Ophelia lies comatose in the hospital, and a sympathetic nurse attempts to uncover the truth behind the tragic events that led to her life-threatening injury. Ophelia’s parents insist that she fell down the stairs in the middle of the night…but can they be trusted, or are they hiding a dark secret?

Steam:  https://store.steampowered.com/app/1092800/Summit_of_the_Wolf
itch.io:  https://unimatrixproductions.itch.io/summit-of-the-wolf

Thank you in advance for your time!

Sincerely,
Christopher

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I loved playing Stonewall Penitentiary, so I’m looking forward to your new game.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

I’ve enjoyed all of your games as far back as the original versions. Can’t wait to dive in to this next adventure!

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

“Summit of the Wolf is a poignant point-and-click narrative adventure about trauma and hope.”

I’m sold already. Not enough positive games about hope these days.

And Unimatrix Productions have always put out consistently great games.

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

I wasn’t sure about the game at first, but I’m glad I bought it. Christopher Brendel always puts out fine games, and in many of them (including this game) tackles some serious issues, which is a rare thing.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top