• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkdiegoGabrielJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Community Playthrough Procedures

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Hey! I’ve installed it, just savoring my time. You can’t rush through a game like KR0…

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

SoccerDude - 12 March 2020 12:08 AM

Thanks LK for the great summary. Wading through this topic feels like walking through a minefield, but you did it so gracefully.  Thumbs Up

Thank you, SoccerDude.  I may have made it through the minefield, but the artillery still seems to be active.  Wink

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Lady Kestrel - 12 March 2020 01:52 PM

I may have made it through the minefield, but the artillery still seems to be active.  Wink

You have clearly already forgotten that I destroyed your false claim of a “tradition”.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Since the object of this exercize was to find out how people want to handle these issues in the future, I’d say the mission has been accomplished.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

the decision about whether or not a game needs a leader to qualify for a CP is split evenly 8 to 8.  This means that a leaderless game can be eligible for a CP if it wins.

I would not assume that with a split vote. A better way to say that is “the decision about whether or not a game needs a leader to qualify for a CP is split evenly 8 to 8.  This means that the voters are split on wether a leaderless game can be eligible for a CP if it wins.”

Your statement would only be true if the was 9 or more were in favor of a game not needing a leader to qualify for a CP.

Also, I see

Leader is preferable but not always necessary - 3

Actually I see this as a vote for a CP must havie a leader to qualify for a CP.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Karlok - 12 March 2020 02:23 PM
Lady Kestrel - 12 March 2020 01:52 PM

I may have made it through the minefield, but the artillery still seems to be active.  Wink

You have clearly already forgotten that I destroyed your false claim of a “tradition”.

There’s no artillery - just the lone forlorn & lonely sniper who continues to snipe away after everyone else has got bored to tears with their sniping.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Lady Kestrel - 12 March 2020 03:53 PM

Since the object of this exercize was to find out how people want to handle these issues in the future, I’d say the mission has been accomplished.

Of course. Minefield and artillery are irrelevant to accomplishing that mission of yours.

The results are more or less as was to be expected, I guess.  But I’m only interested in the first question and I got what I wanted, so all is well.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top