• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieIronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Stuck in J.U.L.I.A

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2007-09-21

PM

So I’m on Salia 4
I have explored the whole jungle and found the laser gun, machete, purple lake and 4 mystical places. Now I want to enter the village and must name three places of importance. I can only choose from machete, lake, tree, stump, and symmetrical holes but not the laser gun. Did I do something wrong? I’ve tried all possible combinations of answers but they are all wrong. A walkthrough says I must choose the laser gun, nut this answer is not shown.
What now? Please help!

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

If the laser gun is not in the list of answers The 3 answers are machette, laser and lake - do not use any other answer I can only think that you did not go through any/all possible investigation paths at that site. I’d go back there and go through everything again.
And just to cheer you up after you get accepted by the alien you’ve got the worst puzzle in the whole game coming up. The game designers didn’t think that one through logically with regard to timing.

Life is what it is.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top