• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Fran Bow 4th Anniversary Giveaway

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2019-08-20

PM

Hi there!

I sure love being involved in an amazing and ever developing story. But characters, be it designs personalities and quirks are what win my heart!
Crazy wacky concepts and lovely execution are key for a great game. Heart

Joined 2019-08-20

PM

Hi, Natalia and Isak and all members of team Killmonday! I’m happy because my favourite game is 4 years old now! That’s great! Smile
I’m so excited, because I have never played Fran Bow… Frown I only watched a Let’s Play… And that’s a chance for me! Also if I win, I’ll have some merch. )
Well, now about Adventure Games! I have a little paradox with it. I love everything in adventure games, but I don’t love any parts of it separately. I don’t love the art without the story, or music without the gameplay… And that’s an answer! I love how adventure games unite art, music, gameplay, story, characters, and everything else. And it’s impossible to change the only one thing, without changing each other. Also it’s impossible to delete any parts of adventure games…

Joined 2019-08-20

PM

Horror is my favorite genre of game. The fear and suspense that awaits you always keeps me on the end of my seat and palms sweaty! Not every horror game has to be too bloody or violent and I thank the creators for Killmonday Games for that. I’ve recently play the demo to Little Misfortune and the dark horrors played innocently through the eyes of a little girl….well I was intrigued to play more! While waiting for this game to be release I started searching for a game similar to Little Misfortune and discovered Fran Bow almost 4 years after this games was created. I played it all the way through well almost if I didn’t have to stop for sleep(work the next day) and rushed home right after excited to play some more! Thank you to the Killmonday Games crew for a long awaited creative way to experience a new type of horror game and thank you for bringing back the missed and forgotten feeling of excitement and can’t waiting to get back into the game again.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Congrats for all the attention! When I first responded last night I felt bad that only 2 members had commented, myself being one of them. Well needless to say, when I got home from work tonight I didn’t feel bad anymore, lol. 3 pages and 23 new forum members in just 24 hours. Wink

Btw, to all the newcomers, feel free to stick around! I promise we don’t bite, well most of us anyway. Smile

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Joined 2019-08-21

PM

Thank you so much for doing a giveaway!!!

I would say that my favorite part of adventure games is all of the puzzle-solving. The way that certain scenarios force you to think outside the box to find the solution is always super fun!!! Especially in games like Fran Bow, where sometimes there are different ways to solve the problem.

Cant wait for the new game! Heart

Joined 2012-11-16

PM

Hello Natalie and thanks for the giveaway. My favorite aspect of adventure games is the characters.

Joined 2019-08-20

PM

To Killmonday Games, Isak and Natalia

Will here, my friends have gotten me into Fran Brow and I’m planning to play it on my birthday for a new kind of experience in gaming, because really I haven’t played too many games but I want Fran Brow and Little Misfortune to be followed up by each other or something like that.

From the games I have played, it’s the setting that you’re put in because they always find a way to be unique, with adventure games.

It’s not like some same old Black Ops rusty realistic map filled with bland greys and nothingness but something like the Stanley Parable which is more like a puzzle game that manages to take the environment of an office and turn it into much more with a complimentary story which matches it perfectly.

I hope Fran Brow 2 can have a unique setting even better then the first one, that’s all from me, Bye!

From Will_C-Z Heart  Heart

Joined 2019-08-21

PM

Hi Isak and Natalia!

I really loved Fran Bow, it’s one of my favorite games in the last five years.
I also already love Little Miss Fortune and hope to be able to buy it when it comes out.

What I love about adventure games? What a question that is! Well, I would have to say the characters and the universe (or setting) they are in. I have always loved how much a character can develop, as well as the universe (or setting) over the course of a game or a entire series.

Then there is the fact that with the right game you can actually feel what the characters are as you play. I also love how many games can all be connected and makes it even more fun to see how it all comes together in the end.

I look forward to Fran Bow 2 although I wonder with how broken Fran is if Itward can make things all better. Not to mention.. we never did see where Remor got off to now did we? Wink

Thanks for the opportunity Isak and Natalia and many blessing for more success for all of Killmonday Games!

Much love to all Heart,
DethKitty

Joined 2019-08-21

PM

Hello Natalia and everyone at Killmonday Games! Heart Eyes Happy 4th anniversary to Franny B!! Heart It’s been good to read what other people enjoy in adventure games! My most favourite parts are the characters, how they interact and how the story builds around them. In Fran Bow I loved the bond between Fran and Mr Midnight, they made me cry at the end!! I can’t wait to meet the new characters in Little Misfortune, sooooon!! Grin

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Why it’s story AND characters. Fran Bow had both. Great job! Make sure you have BOTH in aces and spades. Fran Bow was amazing. Make sure your 2nd game is too

Don’t wanna be a 1 hit wonder do you?

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2019-08-21

PM

Hello Smile

I like adventure games beacuse they have good story/plot and they are not rushed - you have time to enjoy the gameplay and exercise your brain. Also I really really like art, all of the adventure games have their own unique art style and a lot of them are made in 2d and it’s the most important part for me because I also want to work in the future in game industry^^ I like to watch how scenes, characters and scenery are made and learn from it. Fran bow showed me that you can do a game that is cute and scary at the same time and I loved it and it’s my dream to do something like that Grin

Thank you for this giveaway and have a good day Smile

Joined 2019-08-22

PM

Hello!
I will try to write well in English.
My favorite aspect of adventure games is without a doubt the story and how it can catch you, the scenarios and the puzzles that these pose, in Fran Bow we have both interesting realities and puzzles (some of them got me mixed up), that way of catching and interact with the elements, with charismatic characters that are making you want to know more about how the story progresses (especially secondary characters that you find in the story with which Fran interacts, each one has its charm).

Finally I would like to say, thanks for bringing Fran Bow to my language (Spanish).

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2012-08-04

PM

Hey, I’m sorry to say, I’ve never played Fran Bow.
As an old adventure gamer and book reader, the most important things in an adventure game for me would be
1. The story - I always compare adventure games to reading an ‘interactive’ book, everyone loves (or should love) exploration and mystery.
2. Memorable moments - some of which I still remember today are - mainly specific moody locations, events, music, or memorable characters (they don’t need to be the main one).  I haven’t figured out if it’s the time period (day or night, weather outside, etc.) which are affecting my mood that I connect to the scene, or it’s something else…
3. Easy interface and light game engine (and graphics) - since most adventure gamers don’t have monster PC’s.

Sorry, I can’t think of anything else right now.

Regards

Joined 2019-08-22

PM

Wow! I had to sign up for this giveaway. I loved playing the Fran Bow game. My favorite aspect of playing adventure games would probably be the soundtrack (music). The fran bow soundtrack was amazing.

Music sets the mood! Smile

Joined 2019-08-23

PM

What I love the most about adventure games is the sincere excitation that comes with playing them, you could have a simple, normal life and be so happy and pumped up to play and be part of an amazing story. I have played countless adventure games wether it is from big or small labels, big or small budget, I can not stop wanting to discover them.

The feeling to be in the game and to experience things that I could never in real life make me very happy. Adventure games are all about a new world, something new, something dangerous, something adventurous. And especially with Fran Bow, which is to this day one of my favorite game ever because of the art style, the story, the disturbing, charismatic and endearing characters, of the very good gameplay and the fabulous way to switch worlds with just a pill, I want to thank you for creating a world that I can witness with my own eyes.

Happy Fourth Anniversary Fran Bow !
(and sorry for my english, I am french Smile)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top