• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Observation, new game by the makers of Stories Untold

Total Posts: 5307

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I loved No Code’s previous game Stories Untold, so I’m dying to play Observation. Too bad it’s not on Steam and GOG. I’d have to use Epic Store, which I’d rather not because of all the negative things I’ve read about them. Does anybody here have positive/negative experience with Epic Store and its launcher?

PS: it’s getting good reviews Smile

I will kill every last one of you monsters!  Return of the Obra Dinn

Total Posts: 2884

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Now I’m interested too.

The human race is doomed to progress.
Tony Clifton

Total Posts: 567

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Karlok,

I recently played Untold Stories and loved it! I had played the demo a good while back and thought it was pretty ingenious so when I discovered the full game for free at Epic Games Store I knew I had to have it. At first I wasn’t thrilled with having to download and use (another) client/launcher since I already use Steam but sometimes you gotta make sacrifices for free games Wink I haven’t had any issues, so if you are used to Steam then you should be fine with it.

Btw, I was not aware of Observation, thanks for bringing it to my attention, I will definitely check it out!

Edit: Actually I lied. I already knew about Observation, me and a few friends had talked about it a couple weeks ago. I love all things scifi and getting to play as the A.I. definitely has me intrigued. What I did not know was that No Code developed it. That is a huge plus!

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 5307

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Good to know you haven’t had any problems. Apparently Epic Games copies stuff from Steam accounts, lots of players had their Epic account hacked, and their customer service sucks. At least that’s what I’ve read. It’s true that every company spies nowadays, but I’m still on the fence.

Bad Mojo, Obra Dinn, Cube Escape, Stories Untold… I like your taste in games.  Cool

I will kill every last one of you monsters!  Return of the Obra Dinn

Total Posts: 567

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Speaking of Bad Mojo, just saw this… https://store.steampowered.com/app/1025410/Metamorphosis/ Interesting.

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!