Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

can i ask for a particular game here?

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2019-04-14

PM

i dont know if there is any tag system here to find some games. can anyone recommend me a alternative to Broken sword games and Indiana johnes games.

Total Posts: 7475

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lost Horizon is as Indiana Jones as you can get without actually being Indiana Jones…
It even takes place in the late ‘30s with the villains being Nazis.

Now playing: Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) | The Fool and His Money | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5 | South Park: The Stick of Truth - 4.5/5 | FIFA 19 - The Journey: Champions - 3/5 | Post Mortem (CPT) - 2.5/5

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2019-04-12

PM

On a related note, they are making a game called The Fountain of Youth, that was meant to be an Indiana Jones game (much like Fate of Atlantis) until they were forced to abandon the license.

https://twitter.com/foy_game

Seems like it’s still early in the production for them, so unfortunately that won’t help you now, but maybe something to look forward to. Smile

Total Posts: 291

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!