• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Session Seven released

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2018-05-21

PM

Hello Adventure Gamers,

I am pleased to annouce that the point and click adventure Session Seven was released today.
You can play it for free on Steam or download it as ZIP file from our homepage.
Experienced adventure gamers should take no longer than 1-2 hours to complete the game.

We hope that you will enjoy your experience and I am looking forward to read your opinions. Have fun, and good luck.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Hi Julian.

Having played Session Seven a couple of observations.
Overall - enjoyable and a tidy premise for telling the story although I have some doubts as to how the final ending would occur in real life. I doubt it would be as to how it’s being projected but perhaps there’s a bigger story waiting to be told/unfold.

A couple of criticisms if I may (and I’ll spoiler these so as not to give any game play away):

There’s too little, read none unless I missed it, cluing into using the RFID. Landon would always know where the box was hidden as he hid it so why the RFID tag?
To an extent the same goes for using the hazelnuts although it’s obvious you need to use them to shift the rat. Not having the floor as a usable item impacts badly on both the RFID and the hazelnuts, although more on the hazelnuts as their use is fairly obvious.
Lastly, the normal bug bear of many adventure gamers. Removing the padlock. Yes, a fun way to do it but you’ve already got a hammer and screwdriver in inventory. Both would remove the lock and/or the door quite easily either with a bit of DIY or just brute force. Picking the lock, particularly done by a character who has temper problems, is stretching it somewhat.

That aside a pleasant, if that word is appropriate Smile , 80 or 90 minutes spent on the game. There certainly appears to be a much larger game waiting to be created and it could be quite a good one.

Life is what it is.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top