• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

2019 is looking good!

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

So many good games to look forward to! Too many to list, indeed, but the one I am most curious about and looking forward to is St Kotar.

On the subject of Gibbous, it’s definitely 2019 Grin We’ve gone a bit crazy in the localization department (translating it into 11 languages! Yes, eleven), and trying to make sure everything works, but the release plan is early 2019.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Here’s hoping SpaceVenture actually comes out this year. Even the beta testing hasn’t started for it yet and they are most likely working with next to no actual budget for it now.

Total Posts: 1255

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Whispers of a Machine will be great, trust me, and very replayable, if that word exists.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 37

Joined 2013-09-25

PM

Our game Sumatra: Fate of Yandi will be out in the next few months Smile
https://store.steampowered.com/app/610900/Sumatra_Fate_of_Yandi/

My top 3 most looked forward to games this year would probably be:

Guard Duty
Gibbous
Future Flashback

With millions of others right up there too, the likes of Tardigrades and St Kotar

Cloak and Dagger Games: http://cadgames.co.uk

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2011-10-04

PM

Mr Underhill - 03 January 2019 06:58 AM

On the subject of Gibbous, it’s definitely 2019 Grin We’ve gone a bit crazy in the localization department (translating it into 11 languages! Yes, eleven), and trying to make sure everything works, but the release plan is early 2019.

Will it be also in czech?

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2019-01-09

PM

I’m another one for Schizm 3, can’t wait. The one before it, “Schizm 2”, brings back memories of 15 years ago when it came out. It has the first person full movement I really like in adventure games. Also waiting for Eastshade in March, where your character paints landscape paintings in an open world. It seems to be an adventure game too even though it has been referred to as a rpg.

Btw I’m Melbo from the forums in Just Adventure+ when it had forums. Not with their staff or anything like that, just a poster.

Edit: I found my old Melbo account from 2008 in Adventure Gamers, I had to reset the password. So sorry about creating the Forrester account. I’ll post as Melbo from now on.

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

PLuto - 03 January 2019 11:15 AM
Mr Underhill - 03 January 2019 06:58 AM

Will it be also in czech?

Sorry, no(t yet). So far it’s English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Romanian and Hungarian.

Total Posts: 111

Joined 2006-09-08

PM

I’m thoroughly looking forward to Lorelai (same developer as The Cat Lady) -

https://store.steampowered.com/app/593960/Lorelai/

Looks like an April release date.

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2018-12-10

PM

Looks like a great year and I am looking forward to playing most games on the list. To add a few more that caught my attention (and that I remember right now):
Ama’s Lullaby, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Backbone, Future Flashback, Aurora: the Lost Medallion, The Uncertain: Episode 2, The Procession of Calvary, Silent Night, The Last Crown: Blackenrock.
Surely there are others as well and I don’t expect all games to turn out great either, but 2019 looks very promising.

Total Posts: 110

Joined 2019-01-17

PM

Hi guys, i plane to release my game The Secrets of Jesus also in 2019.

https://www.thesecretsofjesus.de/en/

I hope you like it Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top