• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoIronCretinJdawg445Lady Kestrelluckyloser

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Hurry! Only 8 days left to back Nick Bounty!

Total Posts: 33

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

Hey everyone!

First, thanks to everyone how has played and supported the Nick Bounty games over the years.  These games are my passion project and your support has kept me going! 

The 3rd game in the series, The Dame in the Blue Chewed Shoe, is now in development and I could use your support more than ever!  I learned a lot about game design in my 14 years at Telltale games, both what to do and what NOT to do to keep players engaged and entertained, and I want to bring all of that to my latest effort. I want to bring back the feel of a Classic Point & Click but with everything I’ve learned about gameplay that supports the narrative.

The game is currently seeking fundraising on Kickstarter and a lot of those funds are going to contract other Ex-Telltale devs who are still looking for work after the surprise layoffs.  Please consider backing the game whether it’s in support of the TTG Devs who lost their job, supporting Indie development, or just because you think the game looks cool!

It’s been a month now since TTG laid off it’s staff and I’m still looking for employment. I don’t mean to make this personal but I just wanted to share what a scary and difficult time this is, but it’s also extremely exciting to be working on something that I truly love.

Thanks everyone!  Heart

Nick Bounty on Kickstarter:
http://kck.st/2NgdrbE

Watch the Kickstarter Video trailer!

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Just backed… Good luck! It’s sad to see the demise of TTG due to bad management.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top