• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiediego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Utopia Syndrome

Total Posts: 29

Joined 2018-10-14

PM

Hey guys! Another work in progress and graphical test! Hope you will like it:)!

Joined 2018-10-14

PM

Hey guys! I am super glad to share with you 10 minutes of Utopia Syndrome Demo gameplay. This is alpha version and some things may be changed but you can already see how the game is moving and progress.

If you want to support this game, please share this video or make repost:) You can also add Utopia Syndrome to your wishlist at Steam:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/955020/Utopia_Syndrome/
Huge thanks and Cheeeeers!

Total Posts: 72

Joined 2017-03-27

PM

Andrew, this is amazing. I kept grabbing the mouse through the whole video because there were more things I wanted to examine. I love it that he shrugs. The soundtrack, music and environmental sounds are excellent. I really am looking forward to this game. You should post this in the gamedev channel on the Senscape server, too. Thanks!

Joined 2018-10-14

PM

Jofog - 27 March 2019 12:44 PM

Andrew, this is amazing. I kept grabbing the mouse through the whole video because there were more things I wanted to examine. I love it that he shrugs. The soundtrack, music and environmental sounds are excellent. I really am looking forward to this game. You should post this in the gamedev channel on the Senscape server, too. Thanks!

Huge thank you for such kind words! We are trying our best to make this happens:)

Total Posts: 416

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

Wow, I’m really surprised I haven’t heard of this game until now. It looks fantastic. For sure something I’ll be keeping my eye on in the future.

Joined 2018-10-14

PM

PlanetX - 27 March 2019 06:15 PM

Wow, I’m really surprised I haven’t heard of this game until now. It looks fantastic. For sure something I’ll be keeping my eye on in the future.

Thank you:)

Joined 2018-10-14

PM

Hey guys, we have incredible news! For the first time, our indie game project Utopia Syndrome will be presented at Games Gathering 2019 - one of the biggest event in our country! We are a small team of indie developers, enthusiasts and big fans of computer games, so this event is very important and exciting for us! We decided to prepare a new invitation trailer, to share it with all Adventure Gamers because we really love adventure games too! Hope you will like this trailer, enjoy!

Total Posts: 72

Joined 2017-03-27

PM

Andrew, this looks great! Have fun at Games Gathering 2019. You shouldn’t have any problem at all getting people interested in this game.

Joined 2018-10-14

PM

Jofog - 27 April 2019 07:49 PM

Andrew, this looks great! Have fun at Games Gathering 2019. You shouldn’t have any problem at all getting people interested in this game.

Thank you:)

Joined 2018-10-14

PM

Hey guys:)
A new trailer is here, I hope you will like it:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=8C7BHdOfX7M

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top