• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Latest Screenshots Feature

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Couldnt the screenshots at this section be linked to the rest of the screenshots of the game (+page&info;) as it always was before the feature was removed at this (new) launch of this site 2012..

The point is this feature with the game’s screenshots becomes a stand-alone feature, so it feels useless and boring since naturally, one wanna see the old screenshot too, i myself now avoid it (not like before at the site)  besides once you scroll into it and see another game’s screenshots (and another) you lose interest in the whole section, eventually its so confusing to see only the two new screenshots (of different games) added without giving the lurker a chance and time get involved into one game arts, outlook, info and the game’s page itself, i guess this is supposed to be how it works, that one screenshot can lead to a whole new interest of a game with it linked ith others, with all the other features at its page, not only two screenshots can do this.

Thanks.

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Hi,

I’ve made some changes, so that it automatically scrolls down to the Screenshot area on the gamepage. That shows you 10 screenshots immediately (that enlarge if clicked) and following “View all screenshots” shows you… all of them :-)

Ivo

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

CaliMonk - 15 October 2018 10:26 AM

Hi,

I’ve made some changes, so that it automatically scrolls down to the Screenshot area on the gamepage. That shows you 10 screenshots immediately (that enlarge if clicked) and following “View all screenshots” shows you… all of them :-)

Ivo

why i cant see any of this working for me?

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

It’s working for me on all but Creaks.  For whatever reason, that particular game page directs me to the homepage (not exclusive to the screenshots link).

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Advie - 15 October 2018 01:00 PM

Well not sure what you’re testing? As per screenshot

Image Attachments

screenshot-link.jpgscreenshot-gamepage.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Dale - 15 October 2018 01:05 PM

It’s working for me on all but Creaks.  For whatever reason, that particular game page directs me to the homepage (not exclusive to the screenshots link).

Fixed that. It’s an odd bug…

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

CaliMonk - 15 October 2018 02:41 PM
Advie - 15 October 2018 01:00 PM

thanks, CaliMonk! always on the spot to make our your site Laughing much more
friendly than any other.

Well not sure what you’re testing? As per screenshot

got it now, it seems to have guessed (NICE!) i am clicking on the on the images instead .
thanks

but there yet sumthing either (maybe its just me) or the idea of two images per game ON A RAW could be confusing as anyone wouldNT at first look thinks they are 5 games only (which had happened to me 1st time i ve seen it, the image below where i put the title in between the raw did not make any difference or a better presentation, ,,,,,
..but what if there is only one new image per game, at the idea would never be about anyone enjoying two screenshots at the main page (two are like one) but its diving in into the games page because of a fine looking image that gotten his attention after all . and thus 10 slots and more games represented at the Latest Screenshots section as Timo always say the more the merrier   Grin

screenshot-link

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

put the game-title/link on top on the screenshots, believe me, there will no confusion at all if this is done.

thanks
and then from deep within the ego spoken “don’t take suggestions form a fkn member, remember you are the owner”

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top