• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Ghost Trick - Hint Needed

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

I’m a bit stuck on Ghost Trick. I’m on chapter 8 where the lights have gone out in the prison and you need to get the generator back online again. There’s a wrench, which I’m presuming you need to move in order for the officer to find it in the dark. I’ve interacted with and tried everything, but I haven’t got a clue what I’m supposed to do. I’ve even revisited previous locations, but there’s nothing I’m missing. Meh

Ghost Trick doesn’t seem to be on the Universal Hint System, so I was wondering if someone could give me a hint? Just a hint, mind. I just need a nudge in the right direction. Smile

Thanks

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

My memory’s a bit rusty, but IIRC, there are drops of water that you can jump to. Have you tried those??

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Oh. I didn’t even know there were any water droplets. Gasp Thanks. I’ll take a look. Laughing

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

I think I may need another one… Confused

I’m now on the part where you have to get Detective Jowd out of prison. Everywhere is pitch black and there are guards with goggles on. I can’t work out how to move the guard on the far right hand side. He won’t turn the other way. He just faces the direction that Jowd is in. You can jingle the bell above him, but it doesn’t do anything. Meh

Again, just a hint please. Grin

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

You’re at the most difficult chapter of the game. Escaping the guards can sometimes be a hassle.

Again, my memory’s a bit rusty but I recall there being a trap door to drop one of the guards? Maybe that’ll help?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Nope. I still can’t work it out. I’m just not seeing it. I’ve been dropping those two guards through those trapdoors, but I still can’t see any way of distracting that one guard that won’t move. Frown

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Where is Jowd hiding at the moment? Have you been able to move him closer to the guard or not at all?

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

He’s still in the starting position. I know where I need to get him to - under that staircase to the far right - but whenever I move him he just gets spotted either by the guard next to him on the left, who turns back and forth (but that’s only if Jowd stops whilst still in that first cell), or by the guard straight ahead who won’t move an inch. Meh

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

You don’t have to move Jowd to that staircase in one go… Wink
There are other hiding places along the way…

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

There are? I don’t see any. o_O I still don’t see how I’m going to get past that one guard though. Meh

I’ll have another look. Thanks.

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

Ahhhh, of course! The beds! Why didn’t I see that before?! I mean, Jowd starts under one after all. >_<

Thanks for the hint, Tim! Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top