• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04Lady KestrelTheTMD

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Cognition #1 Stuck, need Save!

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2003-10-01

PM

I estimate that I am about 49% thro; the game. 
The last things I managed to do were to do everything possible in Davies’s office (just after picking her lock & entering !!).
Following that I went to Rose who advises Erica to get John’s cigarette/cigar lighter.
BUT I CAN"T GET HIM TO GIVE OR LOAN IT TO ME !!
I assume that I have missed some small action previously – but I’m not prepared to go over the whole game from the beginning again to try to find the missing item !
I have already been over the last sequences 2 or 3 times – but without success !

If anybody has a save game as close to that point as possible..(Preferably shortly BEFORE, but alternatively just AFTER). please contact me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and mark it “Cogn” or I’ll delete it together with the piles of spam I get all the time

Many thanks in advance.

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2003-10-01

PM

Oh dear !!
Can nobody help ?  I would like to continue and complete this episode.
I suppose many here must have played the game ???
A save would be ideal somewhere fairly near to the point I’m stuck at.
Or at least suggestions as to what trigger(s) I missed, N.B. I went over the whole morgue sequence 2 additional times but this was NOT the missing link !!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top