• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarb

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

MCPIXEL!

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

I wasn’t going to let the year end without mentioning this hilarious parody of MacGyver.

http://mcpixel.net/

The setup is easy. You play McPixel, a lanky red headed pixellated individual who only has 20 seconds to defuse a bomb. There are about 100 individual levels where you must point and click your way through each location to diffuse the bomb.

The game really isn’t much deeper than that - the challenge is based around trial and error and guessing the designer’s insane logic, but you’re rewarded with plenty of gags for failing to diffuse the bomb.

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2007-03-25

PM

I can’t begin to tell you how hilarious this game is! People were looking at me weird on the subway because I couldn’t stop laughing when I figured out the solution to the volcano puzzle. I had tears streaming down my face from laughter.

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

This game is currently 50% off on a steam sale.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Yeah, got my copy. Loved the demo or whatever it was on the iPhone. Grin

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

Ok I got the game and beat all the regular levels (not all the gags, just completed the levels alone). Some of the levels were funny, but on the whole didn’t find it so funny. I found that a lot of the same themes are repeated over and over in every gag and it got repetitive after a while. I suppose this kind of game would be a lot better on the iphone where you have 2 minutes to kill than playing it at a stretch on the desktop.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top