• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Wow, that was a freakish ending in ‘Resonance’ [spoiler]

Total Posts: 100

Joined 2009-02-07

PM

It’s not just depressing, it was a bit out of the blue. The character expression is thin as it is with the simple graphics and you mainly rely on audio to know them and that guy didn’t give any indication that he would be so easily a brutal killer. I could expect a reluctant killing, but that was a brutal killing of his closed ones. Anyway, it was not horrible, it is remotely possible, but the main point is that while a bit far fetched it was also depressing anyway.

But anyway, the game is still great - especially for its graphics - so if you’ve read this without having played the game (and you didn’t mind the spoiler) I’d still recommend it for any adventure fan.  Pan

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

thinker - 27 November 2012 08:16 AM

But anyway, the game is still great - especially for its graphics - so if you’ve read this without having played the game (and you didn’t mind the spoiler) I’d still recommend it for any adventure fan.  Pan

There’s more than one ending.

BTW, you can use spoiler tags. Click on the spoiler tab.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

i thought the ending came together very well, and the game dropped many clues leading up to the twist. There are different endings, though 1 i preferred much more than the other, more specifically: i thought the ending where you killed ed was a lot better than the one where you team up with him. Mostly because you dont play out going after the conspiracy with him, so it feels less like a finale.

Total Posts: 100

Joined 2009-02-07

PM

I meant up to the point you can’t alter what’s going on anyway.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

What bothers me most about the ending is that no-one thought to set off the fire alarm at the hospital.

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

What I liked about the endings was that there was no good ending or bad ending. All the endings were kinda good, kinda bad. It relies on the players own value system for each one to decide for themselves which ending was good and which ending was bad. That was quite a bold approach.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top