• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiekanaifu

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

So I bought Lost Horizon

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

Foinikas - 23 November 2012 08:48 PM

Man I paid 50 euros for this game!It took about 2 weeks for the store to find it and send it from Athens to my city,I am all happy,I look at the AWESOME box and the poster and all the stuff there….and then I realize it’s all in German.And I’m Greek and I know English and not German.And…GRRRR!

What I’ll do is this:

I’ll call the store tomorrow and ask if I can send it back to them just in case they can find the english version for me.If not,I will keep it and download the normal game or try to find it from somewhere else….

i know…i’m greek too Tongue….Megale treli piasokwlia….50 euro….trelo poso gia game duo xronwn.

at least you bought it from greece,i would have to send it back to amazon…too troublesome.but i’d recommend you try amazon for most games…50 euros for Lost Horizon is plain fraud.even 30 euros are a lot.50 euros for a german version in greece is too much.

if you’re not determined to get physical copies then it would be better to try finding a digital download which usually comes cheaper.

Total Posts: 144

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

And it looks SOOOO good as a game! Frown

Combine Water with Condom to get Water balloon

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

It is a good game!i usually don’t like 3D adventures because I haven’t found many that get me immersed….this was one that did.it’s definitely worth it so if a refund isn’t possible i’d recommend what Oscar said.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I think the shipping is more than 5 dollars. I’d just buy the steam english version and keep the box set as a collector’s item.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top