Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

The Last Express - Are there unwinnable states?

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-07-25

PM

Hi,

This post contains spoilers.

I didn’t solve the puzzles before arriving to Vienna, so the game rewinds to the scene with the Russian count talking to me after I stole the egg.
I would like to know if it means that from this scene the game is still winnable and I don’t have to rewind further.
I say that because I unfortunately watched a longplay for the parts I’ve already done, and the player got the whistle from the kid from the beginning.
I still don’t have the whistle at this point, so is there another way to get it from the kid or do I have to rewind the game near the beginning?
I don’t want a hint on how to get the whistle please (for now Smile )

Thank you!

Total Posts: 7362

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

If you don’t get the whistle from the kid early on, then you’ll find it elsewhere just before you actually need it.

Now playing: League of Light: The Game (CCPT) | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS) | The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (on hold)
Recently finished: Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5 | South Park: The Stick of Truth - 4.5/5 | FIFA 19 - The Journey: Champions - 3/5 | Post Mortem (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Grand Theft Auto V (abandoned) | The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (abandoned) | Shivers (CPT) - 3.5/5 | Mass Effect: Andromeda - 4/5

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-07-25

PM

Thanks a lot!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!