• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New Dreamfall Chapters fan site

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2003-10-21

PM

Hi everyone! Since I spent some time writing an introduction on the site itself, I figured I’d just copy it and tailor it to this thread Wink

————————-

Thirteen Chapters is a fan site for the The Longest Journey saga. That not only includes The Longest Journey and Dreamfall, but also of course the upcoming third part in the series: Dreamfall Chapters!

The site will be a place for fans from all over the world to come together, find the latest news about Dreamfall Chapters and discuss their experiences with the The Longest Journey saga.

Chapters
The name Thirteen Chapters refers to the number of chapters that every game in the The Longest Journey saga consists of. Moreover, thirteen is an important number is the saga’s mythology.

Contests
Every now and then there will even be contest! You’ll be able to win some cool prizes, and you’ll be entertained along the way!

A New Beginning
This isn’t the first incarnation of this website though. It’s gone under different names in the past years, but it remains the same at its core: a place by and for fans of the TLJ saga. You can read more about the history of the site on the About page.

So come along and have a look at the site! Take a seat, lean back and take a nice sip of your tea, coffee, beer or what ever you might fancy. This is going to be a Long, but pleasant Journey…

————————-

I also just published an article on the places of The Longest Journey, which you can read here. Let me know what you think! Smile

“Mystery is important.” - Cortez

www.ThirteenChapters.net
Your personal Shift to a world of knowledge

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I like the site. Thanks for sharing - I’m looking foward to the next game in this series, loved the first two.

Heart  Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2003-10-21

PM

Thanks, Mikekelly. And no problem Smile. I’ll try to make the wait for Dreamfall Chapters as bearable as possible Wink

“Mystery is important.” - Cortez

www.ThirteenChapters.net
Your personal Shift to a world of knowledge

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top