Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Front Page Update Feedback

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2009-04-08

PM

Thank you

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

Don’t know if it’s just me but clicking on Log In at the top of the screen doesn’t do anything. Nothing happens. Have to click on Sign In further down to log in.

It’s like this on my pc and on my phone. Not a big deal but still..

Total Posts: 404

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Hmm both phone and PC? That’s odd.

Can you share what browser you use on PC? I heard some reports that Internet Explorer gives issues with logging in. For me it works well on Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

Knowing which browser you have can help debug, same for your phone? What brand is it?

Total Posts: 1335

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

As I reported a while back CaliMonk, I can’t log in that way via IE 11 nor by Flashpeak SlimBrowser. Can via Edge though.

Never cry for something that can’t cry for you.

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

On pc I used Torch. I use Chrome as well but haven’t tried logging in with that.

And I used a very old phone which is probably why lol. Will try using my newer official phone later

Total Posts: 404

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Thanks, I’ll continue to try and figure out why this happens. It’s a bit hard as I don’t have Internet Explorer anywhere (on a Mac) and tests on Edge, Chrome, Safari and Firefox are working well. I’m sure it’s probably a small IE specific fix (or older browsers), just trying to figure out what the actual error is.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!