• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Best E3 Adventure game trailers

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2018-02-06

PM

My favorite E3 2018 adventure game trailers. What do you think guys, good harvest this year?

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

I get a UMG copyright message. It won’t play in my country (Scotland-UK)

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2018-02-06

PM

Lucien21 - 15 June 2018 12:38 PM

Oh I’m sorry about that. One of the trailersongs is blocked in Norway, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Should be ok in the UK tho…

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Gamewalker - 15 June 2018 12:41 PM

Oh I’m sorry about that. One of the trailersongs is blocked in Norway, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Should be ok in the UK tho…

Nope. Blocked in England as well.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2018-02-06

PM

Jabod - 15 June 2018 12:42 PM
Gamewalker - 15 June 2018 12:41 PM

Nope. Blocked in England as well.

I took the song out. You should be able to watch it in a couple of minutes!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Working now.

Typical though, you wait ages for a taxi based adventure game and two turn up.

Prefered Night Call of the two.

Out of that list looking forward to quite a few of them (not all of them are necessarily adventures—Tomb Raider looks great, but an adventure it ain’t)

Captain Spirit and Twin Mirror look cool, but I want to see what Frogwares does with Sinking City.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Played about 40 minutes of Unravel 2 last night. Some of the best puzzle platforming I’ve played in a while. Really well designed.

Total Posts: 282

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

These games all look well made and interesting. I’m especially intrigued by Night Call (looks like someone finally decided to go off the beaten path with their depiction of my hometown Grin), perhaps Ghost Giant (those animals look cute as hell) and Afterparty (sounds whimsical enough). Unravel 2 features adorable characters, however I’m not into platformers. Sinking City and Call of Cthulhu both look promising and aesthetically pleasing, I just hope the former doesn’t lean too much towards action, and the latter, towards RPG (an apprehension solely caused by elements outside of their respective trailers).

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top