• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Crazy Questions volume 2- Which Heroes Will you Choose for your Adventure ?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i will Borrow the 2nd Round from Foinikas , i know he wouldn’t mind Smile

if you Developing a game/adventure and you want to Bring two Famous Heroes From some Classical/Earlier Adventures into it to be this Adventure’s Heroes.

who would you choose to be the stars of your Adventure and why or lets say if you can tell a slight plot of what they can add or accomplish by Sharing one Adventure
and may i add (an optional) kind if contest here for this round; everyone posts can give a credit to a post/Member By Typing at the at the of his Post:
the Member Name: +1

.....and when we all done we can calculate

P.S:The Credits can be added Later if anyone wants to wait and see somethings better.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I Would Choose Roger Wilco and Ray McCoy..

for something like Gemini Rue ; Roger gets killed intentionally and Turned into an Android , in his location tries to figure what happened to him with all his
Funny gestures ,
and Ray assigned to a Mission to hunt down a new
replicant with new technology (Nexus7s) where things climate and they
get to meet each other they understand they must work together to find who is doing
this killing and transformations to the Living People.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

I don’t even know who Ray McCoy is…  Embarassed Some Sierra game?

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Fien - 13 November 2012 06:32 AM

come on i didnt sallow the Blue pill, i still have interest in non-Sierra Games, especially that there is no Sierra for a Long Time Tongue

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Fien - 13 November 2012 06:32 AM

He’s the main character in Blade Runner.

Edit: Ninja Advie! Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Blade Runner! Of course. One of my favorite movies. Played the game, but didn’t finish it.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Fien - 13 November 2012 06:53 AM

Blade Runner! Of course. One of my favorite movies.

Oh yeah! Thumbs Up

On-topic: I’d pick two completely different characters who have to work together. And by completely different I mean there’s going to be a lot of banter and slapstick and maybe even violence between them.

Maybe Ben from Full Throttle and Bernard Bernouilli from the two Maniac Mansion games.
Wouldn’t really know about the plot, though. Maybe an evil scientist kidnapped the Polecats to make them into super-soldiers or something, and it’s up to Ben to save them. But he needs Bernard’s help to bypass all the geeky computer security systems by the scientist?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

1. Nigel Danvers from Lost Crown. A man of few words, but very wise ones indeed. I don’t know how I would be able to go on an adventure without him telling me ‘nothing ventured…’ in his reassuringly calming voice. The guy simply exudes confidence and is possibly the only adventure game hero wearing a traditional English flatcap. The only downside is dealing with the swarms of hysterical women desperate to catch a glimpse of Nigel, but I suppose it’s a small price to pay for the enormous privilege of his companionship.

2. Rincewind from Discworld. To balance out the self-assured manliness of Nigel, there would be nothing better than a wimpy, paranoid wizard dressed in a nightrobe for company. His conversation icons would be both useful and humorous, even if they rarely ever give you the information you want. There’s also the added benefit of having the unlimited storage room of Luggage, although I suppose that isn’t a huge blessing since most adventure game heroes have bottomless pockets anyway.

Total Posts: 144

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

Nigel Danvers?I totally forgot about him!He does tend to get a bit stupid or offensive though! Tongue

Combine Water with Condom to get Water balloon

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Laura Bow and Sherlock Holmes.

Tag team detective show where Watson has died, Holmes has crossed the pond to the USA and teams up with Laura to solve a big case.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Guybrush Threepwood and Lilli from Harvey’s New Eyes.
On their own, each of them tend to cause all sorts of havoc and mayhem, not to mention bodily harm to other people.

Guybrush because he is basically an egocentric that doesn’t care what happens to others, and Lilli in her own innocent way, where a series of unfortunate accidents just seems to happen.

I can’t imagine a more explosive combanitation than these two, together they will cause complete ragnarok.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Resurrection..

i was skimming thru the website forums and came to this thread, and i thought i have something to add..

i think Mizuki of Memoranda has something to offer, a protagonist that is losing her memory is a very neat approach to an adventure, i guess, what if we players know things that the protagonist doesn’t, and what kind of gameplaying design would this lead to..

i know Memoranda didnt deliver on the gameplaying level anywhere near this idea, except throwing some surrealism all over the screens, from locations to characters, but i loved it bc of a personal experience with my family and memory loss. it was good to see an adventure giving thought about it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top