• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

TheTMD

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

2018 Spring into Summer Tourney Guidelines, Info & Chat

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Note to DarkEye:  Your PM inbox is full, so I can’t reply to your latest message.  That answer is correct.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Ops, thank you, LK. It’s fine now. Grin

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Well, I’m not slapping myself in the face after all. Turns out I only played 3 of the 17 games listed, even though several seemed familiar. It was most likely screenshot syndrome, seen too many screenshots! Wink On to week 2!

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Sir Beardalot - 10 June 2018 02:05 AM

Well, I’m not slapping myself in the face after all. Turns out I only played 3 of the 17 games listed, even though several seemed familiar. It was most likely screenshot syndrome, seen too many screenshots! Wink On to week 2!

Same here.  I thought the bull had a Broken Sword-esque look about it, but it wasn’t a goat!

I have only started one of them (Tales), own two of them (even with a collection of ~400 adventure games) and haven’t even heard of half of them! Grin

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I could have slapped myself on seeing the answers - I should have got Jack Orlando, & what’s worse Patchwork as I’d only looked at the screenshots an hour before the deadline but I was tired & only glanced quickly without enlarging them!  Pan

Is it my imagination or has the difficulty level for Week 2 been ramped up?  Smile

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

chrissie - 10 June 2018 03:30 PM

Is it my imagination or has the difficulty level for Week 2 been ramped up?  Smile

Heh.  I thought this week might be a bit easier.  It’s hard to estimate which pics will trigger the right memories in the players.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

I was sure that #3 is Fran Bow when I saw that image. But then none of the screens I’ve found was exactly the same… Same goes to Jack Orlando. Frown  Considering very limited time for browsing I have right now I should be satisfied with score. but I’m not
Congrats eddyc, great score!

I must agree with chrissie here, second week looks much harder at first glance.

Total Posts: 135

Joined 2015-10-03

PM

DarkEye - 11 June 2018 02:37 AM

I was sure that #3 is Fran Bow when I saw that image. But then none of the screens I’ve found was exactly the same… Same goes to Jack Orlando. Frown  Considering very limited time for browsing I have right now I should be satisfied with score. but I’m not
Congrats eddyc, great score!

thanks, for #3 i couldn’t find the matching screenshot neither but i had 2 or 3 games in mind with similar drawing/color. I got Lucky that my first guess was the right one.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

That exact Fran Bow screenshot is one I took when I was playing the game.  It’s at the intersection where she meets the grasshopper, although those pink trees appear in many other screens in that section of the game.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

The cumulative scores at the end of week 2 have been posted on the first page.  Eddyc is at the top of the adventurous pile of players with 300 total points, but Ninth and Chrissie are pushing hard.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

The new cumulative scores for week 3 have been posted on page 1.  Ninth has edged ahead of everyone, but Eddyc and DarkEye aren’t far behind.  This seemed like an easier for most of the players, but it’ll be fun to see how this penultimate week plays out.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Note to DarkEye:  Your inbox is full again.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Lady Kestrel - 24 June 2018 08:50 PM

Note to DarkEye:  Your inbox is full again.

Ahhh…My inbox is 50% free now. Innocent

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Ugh!!! Week 4 numbers 4,5,14,and 15. I know these but can’t find them or figure them out…
I feel a face palm coming!!!  Tongue

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

My face is still stinging following last week’s results.  Laughing

There were at least 3 of them I’d looked at the screenshots for & just didn’t see the detail….& as for BS4, I only replayed it about a month or so ago!  Pan

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top