• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Hero-U: My Plea

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2005-01-20

PM

I don’t often stop by (well, I stop by, but I rarely comment), but I just thought I’d come and put in a word for Corey and Lori Cole’s Hero-U Kickstarter.

Corey and Lori are pretty unique in the game world. They were the first, and still unmatched, at integrating adventure gaming and RPG gaming. I would also point out that their work has consistently improved over the years (and it started off superb to begin with), and so I think we can expect even greater things from this game than we’ve seen from them before.(No pressure or anything.)

Their Kickstarter’s got the usual mid-life lack of momentum right now, but they’re over 50% and I would dearly love to see them reach their goal without the tension and stress of the typical last-minute flurry. I’m a pledger, and I hope you will be, too.

Josh Mandel

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Hey Josho! I think most of us here have already pledged to the project - but I’ll help spread the word in other places that aren’t up to date with their adventure news. Smile

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

I never played QFG so this hasn’t really caught my interest, but I guess I’ll throw five dollars after the project to show some support. It would be a shame for fans of the series to not get this new game. I’m just surprised the fanbase seems to consist only of 3.000 or so people?

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Kasper F. Nielsen - 09 November 2012 04:22 PM

I never played QFG so this hasn’t really caught my interest, but I guess I’ll throw five dollars after the project to show some support. It would be a shame for fans of the series to not get this new game. I’m just surprised the fanbase seems to consist only of 3.000 or so people?

its a similar situation to jane jensens campaign. A lot of people played the games but people have been slow to respond to the message.
If you only play one QFG, make it QFG4. Its a very special adventure.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I’ve allready pledged, but I will up it considerably if we’re still lagging behind in a week.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-10-22

PM

zane - 09 November 2012 04:55 PM

its a similar situation to jane jensens campaign. A lot of people played the games but people have been slow to respond to the message.
If you only play one QFG, make it QFG4. Its a very special adventure.

QFG4 is very good but you should also play my favorite, QFG2. if you play the AGDI remake, its even prettier!

Total Posts: 50

Joined 2005-04-18

PM

We sent a newsletter out to our registered users with a mention of it. Hopefully that will help.

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2012-10-11

PM

It’s a great, unique adv/rpg hybrid…one of my fave Sierra game series

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

well, this is going to be tough…..
if they can get to 300k in the next 3 or 4 days.. i think theyll probably make it in a photo-finish.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top