• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieDaleJdawg445Lady Kestrelrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Tardigrades ©

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2018-05-30

PM

Hello everyone Smile

I’d like to introduce myself and my current project to the AG forums. Some of you may already know me from other forums or twitter. My name is Anas, and I make space adventure games!

I’m currently working on an adventure game called Tardigrades.

Tardigrades Steam Page

Main plot

In our understanding of time, it is the year 20,000 BC where civilizations are about to discover intergalactic travel through the latest technology of their time. Earth was different back then. The deserts of South Egypt and Ethiopia are green and full of advanced technology.

Carter is a botanist at the space station Marsi-3 orbiting Jupiter. Along with his girlfriend Alex, and your guidance, they might be able to witness their civilization shifting into a higher type.

Game Info & Features

- Engine: Adventure Games Studio (AGS)
- Resolution: 640x400 32bit
- Non-linearity
- Music: Midi
- Sound effects: MP3 (All self recorded and constructed)
- Icon based dialogs
- Animated cut scenes
- Different accessibility options (Higher-contrast/Patterns for the Colorblind, audio-to-text for hearing-impaired)
- Multi languages (text for now): English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Full Speech

‘Tardigrades’ can be finished with different ways, there are two possible endings and 10s of ways to complete its puzzles. Each time the game starts is guaranteed to be a new experience due to some events and puzzles triggered randomly at any time of the gameplay. The story depends on your attitude in dialogs, tasks, choices and/or random events. So basically you’d be writing the story of the game.

The story has a plot twist and deals with slavery, secrecy, espionage and other issues.

Trailer

Teasers

Screenshots

I have started this project since 2014 and it’s been taking almost all my time, it had its ups and downs. But I can say it is near its release Wink

All rights reserved.

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Hey hey hey! Been following your project for a while. Looking forward to wishlisting it! Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Mr Underhill - 30 May 2018 02:28 PM

Hey hey hey! Been following your project for a while. Looking forward to wishlisting it! Smile

same here.

hey Anas, you might not remember me, but you had gifted me Anastronaut back then only because i asked (on FB) where i can get it from!, that was a blast, Good Luck with Tardigrades, its been a while you ‘ve been working on it now, also i am glad you managed and it will feature voice acting too. Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 5594

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

It looks very good and the story seems intriguing.  Good luck with it, Anas!

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2018-05-30

PM

Thank you all for the kind words Heart

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

Glad to see Tardigrades make its way onto this forum! Smile

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

This looks incredibly good, you are a true, dedicated craftsman!

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Hey Anas!

It’s Josiah1221, you know I love those screenshots Heart Eyes glad to see you here at the AG forums!  Cool

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Joined 2018-05-30

PM

Thank you all for the kind replies! <3

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2006-11-21

PM

Instant flashbacks to The Dig, so eagerly looking forward to this.  Also water bears have been my favourite extremeophile for a long time now.

Best of luck!

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
- Carl Sagan

Joined 2018-05-30

PM

Thank you Stonez! Best of luck to you too Smile

Joined 2018-05-30

PM

Just wanted to share a new animation and background that I’ve been working on recently Smile

I shall call it: Takeshi’s Castle!

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Very cool jump animation!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

A Tale Of Two Tardigrades

my heart goes for Anas work, i will be doing anything i can to help to get the word out upon its release.

but i need to ask this: it said that creature you wrote about already 9 months before the new StarTrek was even announced is little in size or even tiny, how does this make sense to what we see now, Anas? ‘i am sure i missing something here’

Joined 2018-05-30

PM

Thank you Mr Underhill!

Thanks Advie, even though I try to be careful not to spoil the game’s elements, I still have posts on reddit, and other forums mentioning the giant size of the tardigrade in the game. The teasers and trailers also have the giant tardigrade as well Smile

Btw, AWESOME profile pic!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

AnasAbdin - 09 June 2018 10:07 AM

Btw, AWESOME profile pic!

NOW, i cant support you, i love ye, man. hehe

or was that for Underhill’s!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top