• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Upcoming adventure games in June

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2018-02-06

PM

Check out this rather dark bunch of adventure games that’ll drop in June. Let me know what you think, did I miss a promising game?

Total Posts: 262

Joined 2014-12-25

PM

Nothing there for me, it seems. But I thought the same about your May preview, and it turned out to be a rich month with Stonewall Penitentiary, Midnight Quest, Unforseen Incidents, and the upcoming release of Detective Gallo on Wednesday.

Joined 2018-02-06

PM

LittleRose - 28 May 2018 09:47 AM

Nothing there for me, it seems. But I thought the same about your May preview, and it turned out to be a rich month with Stonewall Penitentiary, Midnight Quest, Unforseen Incidents, and the upcoming release of Detective Gallo on Wednesday.

I’m sorry I didn’t featured Detective Gallo and Midnight Quest in my May preview. They were both very late in communicating a release date :-) here is a nice feature video I made on Detective Gallo tho:

Total Posts: 262

Joined 2014-12-25

PM

Don’t worry, you can only put in your video what you know about. Midnight Quest was a surprise to me, too, as it had been delayed so many times already. I appreciate your effort and watch your video every month. Sometimes it features games I hadn’t even noticed before.

Joined 2018-02-06

PM

LittleRose - 28 May 2018 10:40 AM

Don’t worry, you can only put in your video what you know about. Midnight Quest was a surprise to me, too, as it had been delayed so many times already. I appreciate your effort and watch your video every month. Sometimes it features games I hadn’t even noticed before.

Thx, I appreciate that!

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-09-19

PM

Awesome! I like every one of your adventure game previews! Keep’em coming Smile

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks for the preview Gamewalker.  Thumbs Up
I’m definitely looking forward to Repentant - the sequel to Little Kite? The Piano looks interesting but I’d have to read a few reviews of that first.  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top