• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieKeybordzzobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Community Playthrough #47 - Life is Strange

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

The stealth sequence just plain sucked. Period. Could have left it out big time.

Ok, it is now the deadline to finish and it appears that many have done just that.

Admin - please unhook this game. For those who have not finished and won’t be done soon, keep playing and posting.

You can play as long as you like, it’s just time to unhook the game.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 555

Joined 2004-02-11

PM

I’m also in the camp of not minding the stealth bit at all.  The only game I’ve minded stealth parts in was Dreamfall, because it was really long and was also a maze on top of the stealth, and despite being a veteran of Metal Gear Solid games I still had a tough time with it.

And regarding the David Madsen bit when you’re tied to the chair, I actually loved it.  That was my second favorite bit of gameplay in the series, after the evidence board.

It involved some trial and error, sure, but you could also see what went wrong and adjust based on that.  To me figuring out the right actions was a puzzle in and of itself, and a well designed one too.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Episode 5 did have some cool activities, it was not all bad by a long shot. Also, it did wrap up the game very nicely. I loved playing Before the Storm after this, since I am a true fan, another game in this series was a must by for me. I just love these games.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top