• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoKeybordzskeeter_93

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Monday 29 October 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Dreamweb was released at freeware last week. Even free, I’m not sure I want to play it (all I’ve read about it has made it sound very unappealing to me), but I know the game has some rabid fans.

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

I’m a fan, not exactly rabid but it’s been a while since I played it. What makes it unique is that it is incredibly atmospheric and surely the best top-down adventure in existence (are there any others?)

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Don’t like Dreamweb at all. Most of the puzzle solutions are bad and as soon as you leave the part of the game that was also available in the demo the quality drops quite a bit.

Total Posts: 359

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

I really liked Dreamweb at the time but that was in my early period when I “played” AGs by following the walkthrough. Thinking about it now, that was probably for the best since I enjoyed the atmosphere and the story (and how gory it was - the screenshot above is fairly representative Smile ) but I remember doubting some of the game design elements. For example, the insane number of things to pick up, most of them completely useless. I still might give it a shot again at some point…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top