• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Keybordzwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventures locations…

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

...and especially new ones are the most thing i loved and i was always excited to see while playing and exploring a (new) game.

Some games location are stuck in my minds no matter how long time had passed on them, governor Marley’s mansion and Guybrush wearing that dress, the beach where you start at at KQIV, the park at GK1… etc.
and on the contrary, some other locations their vision were never be captured even remembered if i came across them or read about. and on the side of the topic, this can be very apparent while you looking screenshots of some adventures, at the most of the quizzes given here.

Honestly, this struck me strangely, what makes a location or even a part of a game totally absent from your mind when you come across them or read about, and totally vice-versa with some others. all these wonderings came to me while i was reading Technobablylon playthrough thread today, there are total chapters that i have no idea what were they like, and other i do visualise them exactly as they were like, like the Van der Waal apartment and that maid for example.

Does this reflect the quality of the game playing at these locations, or simply bc their artwork and design, or is it very subjective due to our enjoyment while playing this or that part of the game? i really have no idea.

I mentioned a couple of locations that i have never forgotten which i can visualize in my mind exactly the way they were/are. what are your (not favs, leave that out for now) the locations that stuck in/at your mind, maybe from an adventure you played 20 years?.  also how common the choices would be between us i wonder!.
and maybe we can really see what makes them so unforgettable the way they are.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top