• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Upcoming adventure games in March

Total Posts: 1254

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

Don’t forget there can be surprises on March: The Last Crown - Blackenrock or Asylum could be released.

Yes, irony mode on.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

walas74 - 27 February 2018 06:08 AM

Don’t forget there can be surprises on March: The Last Crown - Blackenrock or Asylum could be released.

Yes, irony mode on.

Also SpaceVenture!

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I also predict Matt Clark will release Bracken Tor and Wychwood Hollow in March. Shortly after, the sky will rain brightly colored candy and there will be world peace forever.

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

wilco - 27 February 2018 05:45 AM

Seems that’s about it, also don’t understand the “saving path”, just wonder if watching a specific screen changes what happens. Doens’t seem to. The steam page does say :“As you choose where to focus, the story adapts. Your experience of the show is unique to you.

The beginning of the second episode was the worse in boredom and things only picked up in the story at the ending. Acting is just not good, so that doesn’t help the concept… Probably going to check the third later to see if it changes anything.

I tried another “game” at the Eko site, which lasted 8 minutes, and it let me choose between options. So yes, Wargames doesn’t work properly yet.

Extremely silly. Boy breaks up with girl in a restaurant. As the girl, you choose your response. Have 3 tantrums and the game is over. Hilariously bad. I don’t know what Eko’s target audience is, but it’s very young and it’s not me. Or you. Smile

Keep in mind I think this is a different project from Telling Lies, the actual “sequel” to Her Story he is working with Annapurna, so it might just be a little side thing.

Pffff… that’s a relief.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Oscar - 27 February 2018 06:34 AM

I also predict Matt Clark will release Bracken Tor and Wychwood Hollow in March. Shortly after, the sky will rain brightly colored candy and there will be world peace forever.

LOL!

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

chrissie - 26 February 2018 10:39 AM

I’m keeping my fingers crossed but there is a possibility that the delayed Stonewall Penitentiary may be released sometime in March.

Here’s some good news Smile http://www.storycentricworlds.com/news.html

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks Sir Beardalot - hoping the game might release just before March ends but looking forward to it all the same if it’s a little later!  Smile

Total Posts: 262

Joined 2014-12-25

PM

The German gaming magazine GameStar has posted a test to Chuchel. 81% and a playtime of 3 hours. So it’s probably short, but good. That magazine isn’t too fond of adventures.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Today, A Way out, a co-op only prison-break game from publisher EA and from Brother: A Tale of Two Sons developer Hazelight Studios released onto PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. And briefly it surpassed the behemoth that is Fortnite in concurrent Twitch views.

Thats huge

Total Posts: 555

Joined 2004-02-11

PM

Karlok - 25 February 2018 10:23 AM

I like your youtube videos, but five out of seven have the by now far too familiar retro-look with enormous pixels. FIVE. And one has the retro-look without the pixels. And then there’s Chuckel.

This isn’t good.

And yet Chuckel is the one that has the least appealing look, to my eyes anyway.

Though I have to admit, none of them gave me the urge to rush out and play them.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Detective Mosely - 25 March 2018 12:44 AM
Karlok - 25 February 2018 10:23 AM

I like your youtube videos, but five out of seven have the by now far too familiar retro-look with enormous pixels. FIVE. And one has the retro-look without the pixels. And then there’s Chuckel.

This isn’t good.

And yet Chuckel is the one that has the least appealing look, to my eyes anyway.

Though I have to admit, none of them gave me the urge to rush out and play them.

And to think that I actually played two of them: FoxTail (2 stars) and Chuchel (3 stars).

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2008-09-02

PM

nomadsoul - 24 March 2018 11:31 PM

Today, A Way out, a co-op only prison-break game from publisher EA and from Brother: A Tale of Two Sons developer Hazelight Studios released onto PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. And briefly it surpassed the behemoth that is Fortnite in concurrent Twitch views.

Thats huge

I’m going to start playing it tonight, very much looking forward to it!  Laughing

Now playing: GreedFall, Control
Recently finished: Telling Lies, The Sinking City

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2018-02-06

PM

Ingmar - 26 March 2018 11:00 AM

Thats huge

I’m going to start playing it tonight, very much looking forward to it!  Laughing

I played it (in one take), it first and foremost a nice cinematic experience with a friend. A long interactive movie. I think this ‘genre’ has a future if it will get less linear, more challenging and even more interactive.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Ingmar - 26 March 2018 11:00 AM

Thats huge

Wink

U.K. video game sales chart w/e: March 24 2018
(Chart reflects in-store sales only)

1. Sea of Thieves - Microsoft
2. A Way Out - Electronic Arts
3. Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - Bandai Namco

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top