• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Henk61

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

KING Art Games blog

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2012-07-30

PM

Hi everyone,

We just started a blog on the KING Art website where you can regularly find interesting pictures, videos and behind-the-scenes info on our current and future games. But we want you to participate and find out what interests you.

Head over to our new blog and tell us what topics you want to read about in the future!

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

As someone who is almost finished playing BOUT (and sad that the game is almost over), instant RSS subscribe!

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

im excited! BoUT is a really special game. i cant wait to see more from you guys!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I’m still to finish TBOUT, but I already think it’s one of the best “new-age” adventures. Looking forward to The Raven, I sense some nice “Agatha Christie” vibe there.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2004-02-18

PM

Very happy to see a confirmation for Critter Chronicles in English. It’ll be an insta-buy for me. Smile

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Loved BOUT, so I’m really excited about the Critter Chronicles! The Raven looks very promising aswell Smile

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2012-07-30

PM

We’ve had some more interesting blog posts since the last time I wrote in here.

In the newest one our composer Benny Oschmann writes about the music in “The Raven” and you can see a video of an orchestra recording session.

We also have a new direct link to the blog: http://blog.kingart-games.com/  Laughing

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

a Beautiful ,Amazing Composing COMING from Benny Oschmann THAT i can not believe his talent at such a young age (25 years old only) and leading a great number of amazing orchestra crew and musicians ....

i wonder if that piece’s budget would cover the cost of a fully developed indie adventure from A to Z.
he even reminded/touched me as the great legend John Williams himself

Perfect just PERFECT

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I agree with Advie here, and I also thought of John Williams while listening. Beautiful!

Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 298

Joined 2004-08-15

PM

Benny Oschmann has truly a great gift for precisely imitating all kinds of muscial styles. Wonderful piece, on its own it evokes the historical period tangibly.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The music kinda gave me both a Bernard Hermann and an Alfred Newman vibe.

Both were very successful in the ‘50s and ‘60s, so he definitely nailed the right era!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2004-02-18

PM

And now I see Critter Chronicles is up in Steam’s “coming soon”-list. And the release date is 5. dec - is this correct? Would be awesome, as I think it’d be the perfect christmas game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/221830/ , BTW.

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2008-08-15

PM

New blog-post with two new screeshots from “The Raven”. What do you think?

http://blog.kingart-games.com/

Total Posts: 1076

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Quite ordinary settings and characters that’s need a good story for making it out.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Looking at some of the availiable video material I got very impressed. Animations and lip-sync looks immensely improved from BOUT. Though I may agree the settings looks a bit ordinary (compared to BOUT), the backgrounds are still incredibly well done, and just like BOUT, the attention to detail is astounding.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top