• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Keybordzwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Art of Point + Click Adventures book

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

The box with my copy of The Art of Point & Click Adventure Games with additional delicious goodies was delivered to my doorstep today, and I’m thrilled with it.  Well done, Bitmat Books!  Thumbs Up  This is going to be a very enjoyable read and a wonderful resource.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

I received my copy a few days ago along with their SNES book and rushed to read the Al Lowe interview. I feel truly spoiled - what an amazingly high quality product. So happy there’s a record of this work out there.

https://imgur.com/a/ys1hyjS

Total Posts: 860

Joined 2017-12-19

PM

thejobloshow - 18 September 2018 06:45 AM

I received my copy a few days ago along with their SNES book and rushed to read the Al Lowe interview. I feel truly spoiled - what an amazingly high quality product. So happy there’s a record of this work out there.

https://imgur.com/a/ys1hyjS

Gasp That’s one huge book!
That SNES book (which really isn’t that small by itself) looks small in comparison.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I tried to get this book as a Christmas gift last year (even sent the link to the missus), but to no avail.

With the second edition coming out recently, I lobbied again to get it as a birthday present, to no avail.

So I just went and ordered it on Tuesday. It’s already in my hands now, less than 48 hours later!

Excellent service, excellent quality book. Well done, Bitmap Books! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top