• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Can You Help Me Remember This Game…?

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2018-01-14

PM

I love adventure games.  They were the very first genre I ever played because my mom would play them all the time when I was a kid (particularly the horror ones).  There’s this one game I think about a lot, because it was very, very irritating…particularly to 4 or 5 year old me.

The ONLY scene I can remember is a barn or a stable.  It may have had a dead horse in it.  Somewhere around there, you would instantly die if you took a wrong turn.  I remember the screen would flash red.

I THOUGHT that it might have been DarkSeed, but from what little I was able to dig up on that game, it doesn’t seem right.  The game I’m remembering was in 1st person, and DarkSeed is not.  It was cool to see pictures of DarkSeed though, because I played that with my mom when I was little, too.

So, anyway, based on my very, very little bit of memory…does anyone have any idea what game that was?

(Edited to add…before anyone suggests I ask my mother, she will not remember.  She has memory problems and barely remembers any of those old games she used to play)

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

I know Shadowgate had a lot of insta-deaths and was set in medieval times.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top