• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Syberia 3

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2006-06-19

PM

I began playing Syberia 3 recently with much anticipation since I loved Syberia’s 1 & 2. The storyline, the style of art for the characters and backgrounds, the emotional lovely music, the mechanical puzzles and comical side were all I hoped they would be. What failed Syberia 3 and people like me who are ready to love the game is the truly hideous, awkward and opposite-to-intuitive gameplay. Equally aggravating are the overly dark hues throughout every scene that I can’t brighten on my tv or PS4 or change in the game as there is no such option. Oscar’s voice seems brand new and I miss the original Oscar. Kate Walker (excellent as always in her portrayal) was directed to be a little too buoyant no matter what the circumstances. A more somber tone where appropriate would have added authenticity and drama. But mostly, it’s the gameplay that has me wandering around in the dark, bumping into corners from which I can barely escape. It’s such a waste for what is an excellent theme and game otherwise.

Life is a riddle waiting to be solved.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top