• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Nick & Willikins: Mouse & Keyboard or Gamepad?

Total Posts: 33

Joined 2004-03-22

PM

Hey guys!  We’ve been working on a cartoon Point & Click adventure and I’m working on the player control schemes now.  I’d love to get your opinions.  When playing a Point & Click, you you prefer a Pure Mouse & Keyboard experience (Like Monkey Island)or you you like using a gamepad and having direct control of your character (like The Walking Dead)?

Total Posts: 282

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Personally, I prefer a full mouse control, especially if it’s a 2D, 3rd-person game. Keyboard-based controls often annoy me, and I don’t own a gamepad, but I may not be representative of the adventure gamer population Smile

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

friarphil - 01 December 2017 04:49 PM

Hey guys!  We’ve been working on a cartoon Point & Click adventure and I’m working on the player control schemes now.  I’d love to get your opinions.  When playing a Point & Click, you you prefer a Pure Mouse & Keyboard experience (Like Monkey Island)or you you like using a gamepad and having direct control of your character (like The Walking Dead)? [/img]

If this is a classic inventory-based adventure game, a point and click interface (mouse control by pointing and clicking the mouse to interact with inventory) is by far the easiest to use.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top