• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Help with remembering a game. 

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

It is third person, point and click. I remember going into a house with a heavy-set lady when you first walk in and a suit of armor in the corner (possibly a fireplace next to it too - not sure though) then you went into another room that I think had a birthday cake in it. then another room had a puddle on the floor and a wardrobe closet thing. then you went upstairs and did something to get up to the roof. I think one of the gargoyles on the roof was loose too and you had to get it off. Please help! I want to play this again but can’t remember the name.

It is definitely more cartoonish. also, I remember that you could go around the house to a barn and some animal was in a stall. I think there was a horse cart near the front door with an apple tree or some kind of fruit tree that you had to get some fruit. also, outside the front door was an outdoor furnace thingy and there were symbols on it. and no, it is not vampyre story. I have played that several times and that is not it. I wish I could remember more, but that is the part that I remember the most - outside of the castle/house and the cart and the barn and the birthday cake. One had to do something with the birthday cake too.

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2013-02-24

PM

I am not entirely sure, as I have not played them all, but here are a few that would seem to fit the description:

Igor Objetivo Uikokahonia
Hollywood Monsters
The Next Big Thing

Do you remember the graphics? What other adventure did they look like? (Kings Quest 1, Monkey Island 2, Vampyre Story)? This may help identify the period.

Adventuring since 1986

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Sounds like Tony Tough.

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

thank you Oscar! that is it!  whew.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top