• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

boldy50

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Harvey’s New Eyes - Knitting Needle (SPOILERS!) [SOLVED]

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2007-02-17

PM

So I played the role playing game with the group, and now it seems that Peter (the depressed dude) has some extra EXP points to distribute, and one of the skills is lock picking, which Lilly obviously needs to pick the lock of the gate in the hall, Now as I understand it I need to use the knitting needle on Peter (not from a walkthrough, it’s just the only logical thing left to do). The thing is - when I click the needle on Peter, I get a dialogue from before they played the game (something about Lilly not having played RPG much) and this seems as an obvious glitch as when I use the other two objects (ghost costume and ball of wool) Peter responds with a relevant comment about distributing EXP points. Anyone else experienced this annoyance (assuming I’m not wrong and this is what I’m supposed to do?).

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I don’t remember having this problem. You’ve tried picking the lock before you talked to Peter, right?

Joined 2007-02-17

PM

Oscar - 20 October 2012 12:43 AM

I don’t remember having this problem. You’ve tried picking the lock before you talked to Peter, right?

Yes, and Lilly fails because she’s not skilled enough.

Joined 2007-02-17

PM

OK never mind, problem solved. Thanks!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top