• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Community Playthrough #44: Paradigm

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Everybody plays at their own pace, Advie.  I probably won’t get to start until tomorrow.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Advie - 15 October 2017 01:20 PM

so what happens when ppl voted dont participate , i am new to this, si should i play it alone then

Patience young grasshopper Tongue People won’t necessarily start playing the second you give the go, but I’m sure most will have completed the first part, by your deadline.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Iznogood - 15 October 2017 06:14 PM
Advie - 15 October 2017 01:20 PM

so what happens when ppl voted dont participate , i am new to this, si should i play it alone then

Patience young grasshopper

i am the grasshopper… i am the grasshopper YAY!! Laughing Grin

chrissie and tommit maybe you too would relate, it was one of the most funniest ever clashes between different cultures at their interpretation of English langues Grin

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ll be done by the deadline on Thursday!  Smile

Re the grasshopper reference I remember that from a TV series with David Carradine? way back in the past - Kung Fu? but I can’t recall much about it except liking it at the time!  Smile

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I have left the first room and got my first view of the outside world. I’ll wait for more people now.

I kinda like the game’s humor up to this point (I was expecting it to be more hit or miss). The good voice acting helps too. I also love the game’s graphic style. It gives it so much uniqueness.

My dog loved dog tutorial.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Sefir - 16 October 2017 02:30 PM

I have left the first room and got my first view of the outside world. I’ll wait for more people now.

that and finding the map, plus make all locations visible on it.. its a very easy task not as it sounds, it all take less than half an hour from the game’s start.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I played for about ten minutes yesterday and already laughed at two jokes.  I should get to play a bit more later today.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Advie - 17 October 2017 08:28 AM

that and finding the map, plus make all locations visible on it..

Yes, the babuschka mailbox joke was a good one! Smile

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I have just stepped outside but haven’t talked to anyone yet.  I’m glad there are subtitles because I had some trouble understanding Doug’s Aussie accent a few times.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Got all the locations on the map, ready for the next phase and drop some more beatsies with the eggplant bro

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

drop some more beatsies with the eggplant bro

noway, once was enough.

—————————-
Ok beware/ prepared because the next phase is where the really real puzzles begin.. i will it expand it to full five days this time, and also will be flexible with 1-2 days more if needed, but primary we are set for the next Tuesday.

we Will play until pigs CONS FLY (until we are able literally to make cons fly ourselves)

P.S: its Thursday EST time already , but dont mind, give attention to to your timezone set only; dont mind my post until your timezone tells you “its (yours) Thursday has already started”

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve found all the places on the map & ready to move on!

Advie - 18 October 2017 07:36 PM

Ok beware/ prepared because the next phase is where the really real puzzles begin.. i will it expand it to full five days this time, and also will be flexible with 1-2 days more if needed, but primary we are set for the next Tuesday.

we Will play until pigs CONS FLY (until we are able literally to make cons fly ourselves)

Don’t you mean Cones Advie?

No more eggplant music for me either!  Laughing

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 19 October 2017 09:32 AM
Advie - 18 October 2017 07:36 PM

Don’t you mean Cones Advie?

yea yea Cones, the ones you steal from police and run because you can turn them in the end into great night stands Crazy

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I made a cone fly in about 5 minutes so is that it? Is there more?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 19 October 2017 11:03 AM

I made a cone fly in about 5 minutes so is that it? Is there more?

so you found which cone, and find what to use it with and then from where to launch, i dont you but you are smart, ... yeah thats about it until next Tuesday Frown

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top