• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieIronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Kentucky Route Zero

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

A potential adventure game is in the works by indie developer, Cardboard Computer.

Here’s the teaser:

This game looks GOOD. The atmosphere and the aesthetic are really powerful and the soundtrack is going for a Brian Eno vibe. Might be one to watch - the first act of five will be released at the end of the year.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Looks very interesting. I wonder what type of gameplay the game will have. The music is so deep and moody. Excellent stuff.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 444

Joined 2012-03-30

PM

yay. looks very interesting and promising. I don’t know if it’s right but I keep catching my self way more exited when I see a wonderful new indie game coming on the way than a game from an established game studio. yeah, you could say they are not as polished as the big games on the market but for sure look far more interesting to me.

Total Posts: 216

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

badlemon - 18 October 2012 04:13 AM

yay. looks very interesting and promising. I don’t know if it’s right but I keep catching my self way more exited when I see a wonderful new indie game coming on the way than a game from an established game studio. yeah, you could say they are not as polished as the big games on the market but for sure look far more interesting to me.

+1
For me, that’s exactly the reason why I like them better than big blockbuster titles Smile

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2008-04-03

PM

Glad to see such spontaneous interest growing for this lovely title. The author sure is a busy game creator. He has even received a nomination at the Indie Game Festival for his previous adventure game experiment A House in California. Here’s a little interview conducted with him a year ago by Richard Hofmeier (another indie “celeb”, known for Cart Life):

http://www.hardydev.com/2011/04/14/a-story-the-player-tells-interview-with-jake-elliot/

www.hardydev.com - blogging about indie and underground adventures

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Ugh, the game is becoming mainstream. Meh, this game looks ok. There is this indie game over here though…you probably never heard of it…so retro…

Joined 2008-04-03

PM

What are you talking about, Monolith?

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Ascovel - 18 October 2012 04:53 PM

What are you talking about, Monolith?

Nice job not getting a hipster joke. -_-

Joined 2008-04-03

PM

Thank you.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

First Episode released , looks amazing

Art direction gives vibe of Out of this World , feedback of first episode is positive uptill now.

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

nomadsoul - 07 January 2013 07:31 PM

First Episode released , looks amazing

Art direction gives vibe of Out of this World , feedback of first episode is positive uptill now.

I only needed 30 seconds of that video to want it. It’s released? Where?

edit: never mind, found it. Always check the first post Crazy

Total Posts: 59

Joined 2003-12-31

PM

Would love to hear responses as people finish up the first episode.

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Downloading now, I’ll probably get a good chance to play in depth tomorrow though. I’m currently pretty invested in To The Moon and want to get that out of the way first. :3

Total Posts: 164

Joined 2007-11-25

PM

Does anyone know if there’s a demo of this game, and what the PC requirements are?

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Jannik - 09 January 2013 01:16 PM

Does anyone know if there’s a demo of this game, and what the PC requirements are?

No demo yet

Joined 2009-06-05

PM

Played the first few minutes; writing seems solid, but what really impresses me is the style and gameplay. Beautiful artwork, in high resolution. Classic point-‘n-click gameplay, smooth, etc… I was really looking forward to this game, can’t wait to dig in more. I do wonder if there is a demo; I took a gamble and bought all the episodes. It saves you a few bucks, and I think I will like this A LOT.

Buying full also comes with the OS X version and a soundtrack.

Why are people complaining about it getting coverage? It deserves it; people should be rewarded for their hard work.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top