• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DalediegoLady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

“Yes” and “No” Quiz! (Christmas Special)

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Well, this is a simple quiz that will test your adventure game knowledge AND INTUITION!!! Grin Crazy All you need is to answer with “yes” (true), or “no” (false), (don’t answer here, send me a PM!!)

Rules

1. Answer by “Yes” or “No” by private messages only!
2. You can only have one try for each of the questions.
3. The quiz will end in exactly 24 hours!

The “creature” on the right is a rock spirit. (The Longest Journey)

You can access the circled balcony on the left. (The Curse of Monkey Island)

This is a screenshot from Nancy Drew 7: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake or Nancy Drew 14: Danger by Design.

Someone helped Adrienne make that “makeshift” bridge. (Phantasmagoria)

You can die on this screen. (Sanitarium)

The guy lying on the ground is alive. (Touché)

This is a “dream sequence”. (Zork: GI)

You can fight these zombies. (Shannara)

You can enter the Café on the left. (Broken Sword 2 - Remastered)

You’ll see her naked. (The Secrets of Da Vinci)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

You always have new creative quiz ideas, diego!

I’m sure of two, no three pics. Where other people have their seat of intuition, I only have doubt.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Yes and no quiz!
Very nice selection (warning: link contains buttocks)

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

diego - 27 September 2015 08:32 AM

11. Will you answer my questions? Yes or no?

No.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

wilco - 27 September 2015 01:46 PM

Yes and no quiz!

Did I see the buttocks that got the “Yes”? - I wasn’t sure! Laughing

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 27 September 2015 01:31 PM

Where other people have their seat of intuition, I only have doubt.

Hehe.. but you can also get the right answer by DOUBTING at something. Wink You see, if you doubt the answer is “yes”, then try with “no”. Crazy

wilco - 27 September 2015 01:46 PM

Ahh.. one of the greatest comedy which sequel, and Hitler on ice, we’ll never see! Frown Grin

And speaking of buttocks - a controversy has already arisen! Grin The question under 10. I’m not going to explain what I mean by “You’ll see her naked” as I’m leaving it to your imagination, but if you have any doubts about this (you see, Karlok? Wink ) - send your answer, and explain why you think that’s the right answer!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 27 September 2015 03:10 PM

And speaking of buttocks - a controversy has already arisen! Grin The question under 10. I’m not going to explain what I mean by “You’ll see her naked” as I’m leaving it to your imagination, but if you have any doubts about this (you see, Karlok? Wink )

No doubts here, I’m not going to undress for her. Tongue

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 27 September 2015 04:41 PM

No doubts here, I’m not going to undress for her. Tongue

Grin

HINT HINT: She changes the dress!:

Sarcastic

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Hmm.. Seems like I’m about 8 minutes too late to send my guesses Confused

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Becky - 9
DarkEye - 9
Abnaxus - 8
chrissie - 8
Karlok - 8
TimovieMan - 8
wilco - 7
Lady Kestrel - 6

Congratulations to Becky and DarkEye as the winners, and to everyone else!!

Answers

1. no

This one wasn’t hard. It’s a tree spirit.

2. YES!

Nearly everyone got it wrong! Probably due to the fact that designers included it just for fun, as Guybrush immediately walks down when you reach it.

3. yes

This one could have been solved by looking at the poster in the background:

4. yes

Cyrus Hockaday, the son of Harriet helps her. Did you ever see blondes in ORANGE sweaters push down trees by themselves?! No.

5. yes

Not many got it wrong here. You can’t die by the Scarecrow on this very screen, but you can by the birds.

6. no

He’s dead alright.

This one is interesting because at one point in the game, the guy is alive, and is in the similar position like this one.

7. no

How the hell could I know that? You couldn’t. Play the game already.

8. yes

This one is tricky (because there are other zombies beside these two): The fight occures when you reach for the door seen here. Even though you see one zombie that approaches you,

you still fight the two zombies

and after the fight, the narrator says:

9. No

You can enter the similar-looking Café in Broken Sword 1, but not this one.

10. YES! And NO!

Ah, the controversy! Due to various discussions on the topic of “What constitutes nudity?”, threats, harrasments and sexual innuendos, I’ve decided that everyone is right about this one! But mainly because of my poor formulation - in “You’ll see her naked”, “You” can be either a viewer, player, or the character within the game himself! You be the judge: SPOILER AND GRAPHIC NUDITY WARNING!!! (or not?)

Thanks for playing! Wink

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Thanks for the quick quiz (and the ones I missed are from games I played Shifty Eyed )

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Thanks for the fun, diego!
For #8 I thought that you can get rid of those walking corpses only by using a torch.

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Thank you for the quiz Diego, I would love to play some more of these, fast and fun Thumbs Up

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Ah too late to the party… I’ll have more luck next time (wouldn’t have scored very well anyway :-)).

It’s a really fun quiz Diego :-)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Questions about games I’ve played: 3 out of 4
Questions about games I haven’t: 5 out of 6

My intuition beats my memory, methinks. Tongue
Or my intuition is laced with luck, that could explain it too. Grin

I can’t believe I missed the CoMI one. I’ve played that game 4 times!!! Gasp

Thanks for the short but sweet quiz, diego! Thumbs Up
Congrats to Becky and DarkEye!!!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Congrats to DarkEye (I seem to say that a lot lately), and thanks to diego for a fun, quick quiz!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top