• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Something Wicked Is…

Total Posts: 5586

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 4253

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Uh-oh…

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Yaaaaaay… I mean - Uh-oh. Gasp Laughing

Great poem, LK!  Thumbs Up

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5834

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I look forward to it Lady Kestrel!  Smile

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

These are always fun. I am so terrible at these but I love to look and try to figure them out.  LadyK makes this so enjoyable and I look forward to it every year.

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I will try to participate. My ego hates the humiliation of failing your difficult puzzles.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Oh crap, it’s the spiritual successor to the MMFT!

Scary cool. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5834

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

TimovieMan - 27 September 2015 02:50 PM

Oh crap, it’s the spiritual successor to the MMFT!

Scary cool. Cool

Well, I’ve been popping into MM frequently to eventually find no announcement of this years Fall Tourney ....  Cry .......oh…...but it’s going to continue here! - it’s wonderful that it’s still going to happen & thank you Lady Kestrel that it’s here this year!!!  Heart

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Why is it here and not at MM? Just curious.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Count me in, Lady Kestrel! Smile

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Karlok - 27 September 2015 04:38 PM

Why is it here and not at MM? Just curious.

I decided to make the change mostly because the gaming community here is more active.  I like the enthusiasm. Grin

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

New quiz sounds awesome Grin. I’ll be travelling a lot next month so I am not sure how much free time I’ll have, but I’ll try my best to find time Smile

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m bumping this up in case someone missed it.

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2009-06-26

PM

I’m also traveling but will do my best to check in…. have enjoyed the tournament in years past.  Thanks Lady Kestrel for keeping this alive.

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2013-03-09

PM

I am so excited the Tournament will continue here at AG under a new name - the Autumn Adventure Game Challenge!  It was always a huge amount of work - especially for LadyK and Anglefire who created the puzzles - that started in the summer with puzzle making.  I absolutely stink at puzzle making and am just not very familiar with all these games, so my contribution was puzzle testing and scoring backup.

But for all the work and preparation, we absolutely loved putting putting the Tournament on at MM!  But participation has been down the last couple of years and AG is the perfect new home for the fall Tournament!

Let the torture commence!

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

It’s good to see you here, Drac and Winfrey!  I hope you and everyone else will have fun with it. 

I’ll be posting the general rules in a couple of days so the players can familiarize themselves with them.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top