• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2008-07-19

PM

I’ve searched AdventureGarmers high and wide and there’s not a single mention of JoeDever’s Lone Wolf. The game’s not even listed at all, let alone have a review, some pics or anything.

How come no one noticed it yet? Is it perhaps treated as a non-adventure game?

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

You mean that mobile game? That’s more of an lite RPG than an adventure. A good one, but not an adventure.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Its very similar to “sorcery!”, which this site has done some articles on. It is certainly a form of interactive fiction. It does blur the line and markets itself more as an rpg. But for me, it counts as adventure: because the game revolves around narrative and problem solving within context of the narrative. And as mentioned, the rpg elements are simple, its not the main focus.
And i actually did make a thread about this game that is currently in the general thread. I honestly dont remember if i made it there or if it was moved, but it has no replies Tongue

Joined 2008-07-19

PM

tomimt - 24 August 2015 02:10 AM

You mean that mobile game? That’s more of an lite RPG than an adventure. A good one, but not an adventure.

It’s not just for mobile; it’s for PC too.

Joined 2008-07-19

PM

zane - 24 August 2015 06:59 PM

Its very similar to “sorcery!”, which this site has done some articles on. It is certainly a form of interactive fiction. It does blur the line and markets itself more as an rpg. But for me, it counts as adventure: because the game revolves around narrative and problem solving within context of the narrative. And as mentioned, the rpg elements are simple, its not the main focus.
And i actually did make a thread about this game that is currently in the general thread. I honestly dont remember if i made it there or if it was moved, but it has no replies Tongue

This website features survival horror and stealth games as “adventure”, how on Earth would this not qualify?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top