• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz: Warped Avatars ENDED

Total Posts: 4253

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Winning this quiz is straightforward & easy: it boils down to traipsing and trawling through thousands of pages of these forums, but I can’t do it any more (I’ve been to some places I never laid my foot in before -schmooze-chit-chat-blabber realm- and now my head is exploding with cats, babies and bunnies!!! ).

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Grin Are you sure it’s not because of Djokovic’s show with Anderson?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Lady Kestrel, you gave me more than I deserve. I got only 74 right. (Missed one in the first thirty and 5 in the second batch.)

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

diego - 06 July 2015 04:04 PM

Are you sure it’s not because of Dokovic’s show with Anderson?

Yes, I’m sure Wimbledon has nothing to do with my head exploding.
No cats, babies or bunnies at Wimbledon.
There was a teeny-tiny bird on the court in the first-round match (against Kohlschreiber), but that’s all.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Congrats to chrissie for seeing whatever the heck #68 should be… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Hey, I got #68 too!

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 06 July 2015 04:25 PM

Hey, I got 68 too!

Great! Let’s make a deal: your 68 for my 26.  Naughty

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

It’s a deal.
Just kidding.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I think I’ve found 68, but it’s so warped I’m still not sure. Awaiting confirmation from Lady K.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I should definitely spend more time in the Chit-chat.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5586

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Karlok - 06 July 2015 04:12 PM

Lady Kestrel, you gave me more than I deserve. I got only 74 right. (Missed one in the first thirty and 5 in the second batch.)

You’re right, Karlok.  Thanks for the heads up.  My 5 x 8 score cards are a bit crowded, and I skipped over one you missed.

Timo found them all now, too.  Thumbs Up

You don’t need a special place to chit-chat, Diego.  You manage just fine wherever you are.  Laughing

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

diego - 06 July 2015 06:04 PM

I should definitely spend more time in the Chit-chat.

The swollen head of your avatar says different.
I saw you there matey, you’ve been one of the chit-chat gang for a long time.
If the goat lies, the (broken) horn doesn’t - you know the proverb.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 5586

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Second place is now tied between Karlok and Zobraks, whose most recent avatar looks already warped. Smile

Edit:  Karlok just pulled ahead of Zobraks by one point.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Karlok would sell her soul to the in order to beat me in any quiz (even a not-AG-related).
Edit: If you’re looking for Karlok’s soul it’s too late - she sold it to you know who.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 07 July 2015 12:03 PM

Karlok would sell her soul to the in order to beat me in any quiz (even a not-AG-related).
Edit: If you’re looking for Karlok’s soul it’s too late - she sold it to you know who.

What the f… is this?? I have no idea what you’re talking about.
Not everything is about YOU.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top