• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3 2015

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I got to see a behind the scenes demo of Rise of the Tomb Raider today and the game is incredible. The demo in the MS conference does not give it any justice. Also the full Uncharted 4 demo at E3 keeps going after the last scene they showed in the conference and it is really cool Smile

Here are my fav games of E3:
1- Horizon
2- Uncharted 4
3- Rise of the Tomb Raider
4- Fallout 4
5- The Last Guardian
6- Doom
7- Terraway Unfolded
8- King’s Quest (Very funny and looks gorgeous).
9- Yoshi’s wooly World (cuteness overload).

Edit: I would definitely add Dishonored 2 high up there, but we really didn’t see much gameplay footage like the rest of these games.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Hm, they’ve added new stretch goals to the Shenmue kickstarter…they seem a bit weird.

The info we had makes it seem like we won’t have much of a game unless stretch goals are met. I’m hoping I’m reading into this wrong and these are just extras to the basics of Shenmue.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

MGSV 40min demo, mechanical depth and myriad of options, but lack of cutscenes and story progression might hurt the what made old MGS rad.
Previews said what you see in this demo might last 14hrs without story progression.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Lots of interesting little indies and new IPs in E3 this year. In fact, most of the most interesting games were indies.

They showed all kinds of indies on the G&S E3 stream, many looked a lot of fun even if they weren’t my usual genres.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

UPtimist - 19 June 2015 04:39 AM

Lots of interesting little indies and new IPs in E3 this year. In fact, most of the most interesting games were indies.

They showed all kinds of indies on the G&S E3 stream, many looked a lot of fun even if they weren’t my usual genres.

It has been like that in the last couple of years, indies have rightfully taken a big spot at E3.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Fatal Frame was shown in the Nintendo Treehouse:

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I’d have loved to have seen Fatal Frame at E3, I’m dying to play this game.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top