• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoluckyloser

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3 2015

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 14 June 2015 11:43 PM

I’m really pumped about Dishonored 2. I loved the first one, and this one seems to build on that which is awesome.

Same feelings here and little bit more since Dishonored was one of my top best games last gen.
2 playable characters and again female inclusion in both this and F4 shows Ubi how to do females.

I am happy to see the glorious better version of idtech6, which means next Mikami and Machinegames game not gonna be left hostage to technical limitations of abomination tech5.

Edit:
New E3 trailer for Doom out too, contains extra fatalities and scenes.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Bethesda Conference now on youtube:

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I thought Bethesda had a good show. Fallout 4 looks great, despite the Dishonoured series looking fun, I’ve yet to play it, so I’ve got some catching up to do by the looks of things.

Battlecry, elder scrolls and Doom aren’t for me, but you could see the quality in their work.

I have to admit though, like Mortal Kombat X, Doom looked a bit too extreme for me. Seemed silly and gross.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 15 June 2015 03:12 AM

I have to admit though, like Mortal Kombat X, Doom looked a bit too extreme for me. Seemed silly and gross.

Except its inspired from famous Doom mod called Brutal Doom.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I think Doom looked good, fast and brutal. But I need to see the map designs and a better difficulty level that doesn’t involve the enemies just standing there and dying.
Mods coming to consoles is good.

Edit: So who is getting a pip-boy? Looking good, only $120 Smile

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Looks cool, but I don’t go after these sort of things.

I’d love to know where this has reappeared again, but seems people are talking about Sony paying Sega and Square-Enix for (you guessed it) Shenmue 3 and FF7.

Wishful thinking I suppose.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

So Sony is going to do the holy trinity of Shenmue 3, Last Guardian and FF7.

That would be one hell of a conference. (if I believed it)

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Lucien21 - 15 June 2015 10:08 AM

So Sony is going to do the holy trinity of Shenmue 3, Last Guardian and FF7.

That would be one hell of a conference. (if I believed it)

This is how they should go about it if so:

A guy in tatty old clothes looking rough slowly walks onto the stage with no music, lights or fanfare. People mistake him for the behind the scenes crew intill he pulls out a mic and a list. Says Shenmue 3, FF7 and Beyond Good and Evil 2.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

@wilco

Some got lucky to have it ordered through bestbuy for just 80$, the app on my tablet would do fine no need to spend money on chunk of plastic where i can buy whole new game for xtra 60$.

Edit:
Looks like Morpheus gonna be at front.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1063169

That we’ve heard is that the collection could feature up to 30 games including beloved Rare classics like Battletoads (NES), Jet Force Gemini (N64), and Banjo Kazooie (N64), according to a person who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the upcoming game. It’s unlikely we’ll see old Rare games whose licenses are owned by other companies—don’t expect Donkey Kong Country or Goldeneye here—but other names mentioned by various sources include Kameo (360), Perfect Dark (N64/360), and Blast Corps (N64), which will come as pleasant news to anyone looking for a way to replay those old games on modern systems.

Almost an hour till M$ presser starts.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Telltale announces

The Walking Dead Michonne (Mini series - 3 episodes)

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 15 June 2015 11:09 AM

@wilco

Some got lucky to have it ordered through bestbuy for just 80$, the app on my tablet would do fine no need to spend money on chunk of plastic where i can buy whole new game for xtra 60$.

Edit:
Looks like Morpheus gonna be at front.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1063169

That we’ve heard is that the collection could feature up to 30 games including beloved Rare classics like Battletoads (NES), Jet Force Gemini (N64), and Banjo Kazooie (N64), according to a person who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the upcoming game. It’s unlikely we’ll see old Rare games whose licenses are owned by other companies—don’t expect Donkey Kong Country or Goldeneye here—but other names mentioned by various sources include Kameo (360), Perfect Dark (N64/360), and Blast Corps (N64), which will come as pleasant news to anyone looking for a way to replay those old games on modern systems.

Almost an hour till M$ presser starts.

I really hope Morpheus isn’t where Sony is putting all their resources. Just like Move, an extra optional peripheral is very unlikely to succeed.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

#TheWalkingDead: Michonne - A @TelltaleGames Mini-Series, premiering this year! More details: https://t.co/UqW93Saun4

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

XBOX One backward compatibility happening this year! Totally unexpected Gasp
Thumbs Up Microsoft

And apparently multiplayer works between consoles, if I understood correctly.

And, again if I understood correctly, they would allow you to digitally download any old games you own (they said something like “we won’t charge you to play the games you already own” - though that might just mean that you don’t have to pay for the backwards comp.). It will also work with the disks, too, though.

Interestingly they will also be releasing an Elite controller which you can modify in a lot of ways…

So far MS has really upped their game! I’m glad I happened to just drop by when it started, it’s the first E3 thing I’ve ever seen live.

Now they’re playing Fallout.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Yes, that’s what I think they said, although I think not all games will be compatible, they will space out releases.
Great move by Microsoft, hope it makes Sony respond to add it on PS4 someday.

Edit: PC mods coming to Xbone Fallout 4. That’s big.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Finally, PC mods will be available on Fallout 4 on XBox! Hope this becomes a common thing.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top